Whats a good post-workout meal??

indifferent.gif

Man, I had a long reply for you, but it just logged me out
grin.gif

What you want to eat after a workout depend on the type of goals you have for yourself in the gym. If you want to bulk up you need carbs + protein that absorbpretty fast, so a chicken breast with rice or some pasta with tuna would be good. If you want to loose weight you need less carbs, so a chciken breast withsome small salad without dressing would be ok.

And if you drink a protein shake after a workout you dont really need a meal just after that.

i nice shubway.

just make sure there aint a shupta servin that food cuz they do tend to get on my nerves if they say "toasted or no toasted".

Im like: A subway sandwhich should always be toasted you GUPTA!!!!

then they charge extra for that avacado and im just like
mad.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rash

i nice shubway.

just make sure there aint a shupta servin that food cuz they do tend to get on my nerves if they say "toasted or no toasted".

Im like: A subway sandwhich should always be toasted you GUPTA!!!!

then they charge extra for that avacado and im just like
mad.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
Not all sandwiches need to be toasted...
laugh.gif

Charging extra for avocado? Damn what is the world coming to...what next, charging for soda?

If you are trying to gain weight, drink a protein shake immediately after lifting. About 30 mins later have a complex carb and protein meal.Try to avoid fatsas much as possible.

For protein eat chicken, egg whites, lean beef, tuna, or fish (watch the fat though).

For complex carbs...whole-grain bread, pasta, brown rice, oatmeal, yams, etc.

Back
Top Bottom