What's Ailing You NT? Vol. Sore Throat FTL

sitting behind my computer at work, sipping OJ and trying not to smoke on my breaks. i probably will anyway cuz im an idiot
smokin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

never had allergies before, maybe i developed them in my old age of 25.

how ya feelin NT?

sitting behind my computer at work, sipping OJ and trying not to smoke on my breaks. i probably will anyway cuz im an idiot
smokin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

never had allergies before, maybe i developed them in my old age of 25.

how ya feelin NT?

took a trip to MI this wkend from TN...went from 80 degree weather to 50ish back to 80ish
climate change FML

took a trip to MI this wkend from TN...went from 80 degree weather to 50ish back to 80ish
climate change FML

Had a game of intramural broomball and I just go too hard. Got three messed up badly bruised knuckles that are hurting and a swollen shin and cut up knee. Can't complain but its a bit annoying.

Had a game of intramural broomball and I just go too hard. Got three messed up badly bruised knuckles that are hurting and a swollen shin and cut up knee. Can't complain but its a bit annoying.

Sore throat.
Allergies.
Stuffed nose.
Aching Back.
Ears are popped/muffled, can't hear evenly.

Sore throat.
Allergies.
Stuffed nose.
Aching Back.
Ears are popped/muffled, can't hear evenly.

i'm about 2/3 way into my baseball season right now so pretty much everything is sore/hurt 
laugh.gif
 but specifically my lower back is effed right now

i'm about 2/3 way into my baseball season right now so pretty much everything is sore/hurt 
laugh.gif
 but specifically my lower back is effed right now

I've been coughing since October and I'm beginning to think that's a bad thing.

I've been coughing since October and I'm beginning to think that's a bad thing.

i was actually just thinking about how my body is aching more and more everyday
laugh.gif

i played bball for like 5hrs yesterday and can barely move...both ankles, right knee and lower back are killing me

its time for me to start stretching before i play

i was actually just thinking about how my body is aching more and more everyday
laugh.gif

i played bball for like 5hrs yesterday and can barely move...both ankles, right knee and lower back are killing me

its time for me to start stretching before i play

I've had a popcorn kernel shell stuck in my throat for a day and a half. If I have to gargle warm salt water one more time I'm gonna be angry.

I've had a popcorn kernel shell stuck in my throat for a day and a half. If I have to gargle warm salt water one more time I'm gonna be angry.

Back
Top Bottom