what's all da damn hubbub over da 13 colonies Flag air maxes?

You won't get a lot of love for flying it in some parts of the world

so ****ing what? where are ya apologist for this caving gonna draw da line? cuz it sounds like you'd be cool wit a ban on da current flag if it spooked others :lol: :smh:

so ****ing what? where are ya apologist for this caving gonna draw da line? cuz it sounds like you'd be cool wit a ban on da current flag if it spooked others :lol: :smh:

I mean let’s be honest bro there are certain countries where wearing our flag could easily make you a target. I’ve always been of the mindset to make more friends than enemies when traveling abroad.

If a large group of people adopt the use of something I like to use as a symbol against things I believe in or to promote agendas I disagree with then I will stop my affiliation with whatever that is. Why? Because I don’t want to be associated with the people who have adopted it.

weak move.

its like when white people move away from certain hoods because minorities are moving in and don't wanna be associated with it no more..

this is da underlying logic you really wanna roll with for da rest of your life? >D :smh:

how bout you stand and defend for why you like what you like instead of letting it become distorted by undesirables?

I mean let’s be honest bro there are certain countries where wearing our flag could easily make you a target

so ****ing what? im wearing what i wanna wear where ever i wanna wear it, damn who don't like it...

some of ya too worried about what da next man MIGHT do instead of living your life.

i cant believe there's folks are in here that's rationalizing NOT flying our current flag because of others...

so ****ing what? im wearing what i wanna wear where ever i wanna wear it, damn who don't like it...

some of ya too worried about what da next man MIGHT do instead of living your life.

i cant believe there's folks are in here that's rationalizing NOT flying our current flag because of others...

Fam I like you am a first gen American. While I appreciate many of the things being born in this country has afforded me im not blind to some of the atrocities we have committed both domestically and abroad.

If anything I’m wearing using doing can be seen as offensive and it cost me very little effort or care to not do that I’m not doing it.

If that mindset keeps me safe and helps to foster better relationships while I’m in another persons homeland I’m doing it without question.

You sound like one of those people that goes other places then gets mad that everything is not like home. Grow up fam.

Do you actually care about the flag or are you "worried" about the trend it could start?

da latter...next its gonna be a contemporary piece of Americana..count on it. da slippery slopeness of it all is asinine.

Betsy ross flag is innocuous, all of a sudden this dude buts in and they're gone and basically da reputation of our 1st flag is vandalized? nah i ain't with it....

toooooo much knee jerk reaction.

da latter...next its gonna be a contemporary piece of Americana..count on it. da slippery slopeness of it all is asinine.

Betsy ross flag is innocuous, all of a sudden this dude buts in and they're gone and basically da reputation of our 1st flag is vandalized? nah i ain't with it....

toooooo much knee jerk reaction.

What is the reputation of our first flag in your opinion?

Nike-Air-Max-1-4th-of-July-CJ4283-100-Release-Date.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-1-4th-of-July-CJ4283-100-Release-Date-2.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-1-4th-of-July-CJ4283-100-Release-Date-3.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-1-4th-of-July-CJ4283-100-Release-Date-5.jpg

Last edited:
Since they were pulled, what happens to the pairs already produced?

Will they go overseas, outlets, destroyed?

What is the reputation of our first flag in your opinion?

from a super casual perspective?
3 pointed hats, Paul Revere, "da British are coming!" 13 colonies,
da bicentennial quarter
music like this from era..

Since they were pulled, what happens to the pairs already produced?

Will they go overseas, outlets, destroyed?

you know they're going to da outlets...Nike probably made so many of them it would be asinine for them to just destroy them.

from a super casual perspective?
3 pointed hats, Paul Revere, "da British are coming!" 13 colonies,
da bicentennial quarter
music like this from era..

Is it accurate for people to say that this flag also represents American slavery?

Back
Top Bottom