Whats currently not working out for you?

let's share so we all don't feel too bad about ourselves and put things in perspective.

me? ive been so stressed out lately I've had a mild breakout, i never get pimples either. like ever... i got the most absolutely painful pimple under theskin of my chin... like im starting to look like jay-leno and it just wont come to a head.
frown.gif

now you....

dam girl dont stress yourself out too much things will get better with time and mad patience. but currently im worried bout gettin my license back.
smh.gif

tryna save $

the month of december is KILLER. an im goin to ATL again cuz pops is down there, holidays ya know.

lenox mall is insane. its like NYC in a mall.

Originally Posted by litlbibby

dam girl dont stress yourself out too much things will get better with time and mad patience. but currently im worried bout gettin my license back.
smh.gif

i just got a letter in the mail..........i gotta do operators retraining for my state before 1/23/09
tired.gif

they not playin around with me no more.

Stress causes pimples

School
Life
Lack of a female companion...... I'm lonely
frown.gif

school's done in a couple of weeks, and i feel like my mind doesn't leave the crib with me anymore when i leave for school in the morning.
frown.gif
i already wasted 2 years by taking a semester off and switching majors, wastingmost of the credits i had. i just need to get through this year so i can transfer.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

school's done in a couple of weeks, and i feel like my mind doesn't leave the crib with me anymore when i leave for school in the morning.
frown.gif
i already wasted 2 years by taking a semester off and switching majors, wasting most of the credits i had. i just need to get through this year so i can transfer.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

College
frown.gif

Finding a job.

Damn.. I knew I wasnt the only one. I even made a thread a while ago trying to get us to help eachother find jobs, but NOBODY at all participated
grin.gif
Iwant to work for Delta, or somewhere that's flexable so that I can have enough hours to pay a car note and go to school at the same time.

Balancing my new job with my college work.
My social circle.
Living where I do.

Wanting to move out of here and never coming back.

Life
Girls
Life

Reminds me of Gotham City Remix....

I ain't got no money
And I ain't got no friends
Looks like my world is coming to an end
No food on the table, no clothes on my back
No shoes on my feet and
I just bearly got a used cadillac
Now ain't that ghetto for you

everyrhing, cant get a female, cant get real friends, no money, im just looking pathetic right now. Please pray for me.

College.
My grades have been sinking more and more every week. I always score in the top ten percentile on standardized tests and such, but I just don't seem tohave any type of motivation to do any homework.

I may have to drop out after x-mas break. I know it's not the end, but it just makes me disappointed in myself cuz I know I could easily do much better.Just can't seem to do it though.

Back
Top Bottom