[| -- What's going on with the Phillies? Jayson Werth & Chase Utley's wife? -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
LINK

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Jayson Werth and Jennifer Utley Having an Affair?[/h3] Asource that has inside access to the Philadelphia Phillies locker roomhas leaked a story that perhaps some of the problems with the 2010 teammay have to do with off of the field issues. According to the source,who gave the information in return for keeping their anonymity, thePhillies locker room has been abuzz about an alleged affair betweenJayson Werth and Chase Utley's wife Jennifer. 
Thesource seems very credible and certainly has access to the locker room.Whether the allegations are true remains to be seen. It certainly wouldexplain a lot of the performance issues the Phillies have had thisseason. It would answer why the bats have been quiet for much of theyear. It would also answer the rumors that were circulating 4 or 5weeks ago about Werth being a problem in the clubhouse. Imagine ifplayers are taking sides on this issue? Ugly!

Iwould expect if there is any truth to this, the Phillies would dealWerth before the trade deadline and give some lame explanation as towhy they did so. While I find the allegations hard to believe, manythat live the baseball life do so in a way that we do not. Just readstories about other professional athletes (Tiger Woods is a goodexample, the entire NFL is another) and all of the sudden this storygets more and more believable. 

I don't care really or believe it considering the source but If true.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

Utley's wife btw....

JenUtleyandCat.jpg

LINK

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Jayson Werth and Jennifer Utley Having an Affair?[/h3] Asource that has inside access to the Philadelphia Phillies locker roomhas leaked a story that perhaps some of the problems with the 2010 teammay have to do with off of the field issues. According to the source,who gave the information in return for keeping their anonymity, thePhillies locker room has been abuzz about an alleged affair betweenJayson Werth and Chase Utley's wife Jennifer. 
Thesource seems very credible and certainly has access to the locker room.Whether the allegations are true remains to be seen. It certainly wouldexplain a lot of the performance issues the Phillies have had thisseason. It would answer why the bats have been quiet for much of theyear. It would also answer the rumors that were circulating 4 or 5weeks ago about Werth being a problem in the clubhouse. Imagine ifplayers are taking sides on this issue? Ugly!

Iwould expect if there is any truth to this, the Phillies would dealWerth before the trade deadline and give some lame explanation as towhy they did so. While I find the allegations hard to believe, manythat live the baseball life do so in a way that we do not. Just readstories about other professional athletes (Tiger Woods is a goodexample, the entire NFL is another) and all of the sudden this storygets more and more believable. 

I don't care really or believe it considering the source but If true.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

Utley's wife btw....

JenUtleyandCat.jpg

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Utleys wife >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Megan Fox
well there is alot of females better looking then that overrated women

and
roll.gif
@ THE STORY

and
roll.gif
@ THE STORY

aint dennis ecklersly have his wife leave him for his teammate back in the days?

fear the beard

im cool with Werths sister.. ima find out some info.. doubt she would know anything tho

aint dennis ecklersly have his wife leave him for his teammate back in the days?

fear the beard

im cool with Werths sister.. ima find out some info.. doubt she would know anything tho

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

and
roll.gif
@ THE STORY

laugh.gif
only reason I mention her is because she reminded me of Megan, but much hotter

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

and
roll.gif
@ THE STORY

laugh.gif
only reason I mention her is because she reminded me of Megan, but much hotter

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by Proshares

LOL no wonder there were rumors about them trading him for Javy Vasquez.

eek.gif
Ive never heard that? Are u in Philly??
Nah Olney was reporting it on Friday that if the Yanks had traded for Lee that there were rumors of Vasquez to Philly for Werth.

Back
Top Bottom