Whats gonna happen with my Ebay case?

so i bought a pair of 3's off ebay. seller described as brand new DS. everything looks fine in the pics.... you can see one of the size stickers on the insole and it looks like it may have 1 or 2 folds but nothing major. Well when I got the pair in the mail, that size sticker on the insole was destroyed. If it was in bad condition in the pic, then it was too hard/far away to tell. clearly a worn pair of shoes based on that alone.

I opened a case on ebay saying that the shoes are not DS and that I would like to return them. the seller has no returns set on the listing. the seller has a few more days to respond but its looking like he's not going to do anything at all. In your guys' experience, what do you think will come of this? what will happen when it escalates to ebay support?

Last edited:
I hate that ****! This guy way back tried selling me oreo 5's in the past and claimed they were DS when they had hella dirt marks on the bottom! If the seller refuses to respond they'll refund you automatically bro so you're good lol

Your good man. It doesn't matter if he said no returns or not, if the item is not as described paypal will give you a refund. Just be patient with paypal, they normally will side with the buyer

Provide some detailed picture to ebay.. 9/10 they let you return it if you have proof...

On the other note.. I sold a pair of shoes on ebay, and now the buyer is claiming the i sent an empty box.. Smh.. Trying to threat me that if i don't return his money that im going to regret it..i have over 500 positive feedback and he just started 2 months ago with 0 feedback.. Smh.... Some people's kids....

Provide some detailed picture to ebay.. 9/10 they let you return it if you have proof...

On the other note.. I sold a pair of shoes on ebay, and now the buyer is claiming the i sent an empty box.. Smh.. Trying to threat me that if i don't return his money that im going to regret it..i have over 500 positive feedback and he just started 2 months ago with 0 feedback.. Smh.... Some people's kids....
You should definatly win that case. I think ebay/paypal really takes your feedback into consideration when deceiding on a case. A while ago I sold a pair of used white cement 3s and the 0 feedback buyer opend a case because they were "too dirty". I've been a member since 2000 and have over 160 positive feedbacks. I didn't really have to show any evidence or anything, ebay decided the case in my favor

You should win that case, especially if you have pictures of the listing and compare it to pictures of what you received.

My girl had an interesting experience with eBay once. She sold four used shirts in one listing. The buyer opened a claim because two of the shirts had tears in them. Ebay gave the seller a refund, but also let my girl keep the funds she received. I've never heard anyone experience anything like that. Could have been because they items are inexpensive (about $30 was the ending bid).

But you should be good. Sellers take more of a risk than buyers.

You should definatly win that case. I think ebay/paypal really takes your feedback into consideration when deceiding on a case. A while ago I sold a pair of used white cement 3s and the 0 feedback buyer opend a case because they were "too dirty". I've been a member since 2000 and have over 160 positive feedbacks. I didn't really have to show any evidence or anything, ebay decided the case in my favor
I hope so... First time i got scam..hopefully ebay will block him, i don't know about today but back then ebay can tell if you open up a new account and you can't link your paypal to purchase anything on ebay..

Back
Top Bottom