Whats Good Utah??

Iggy's downtown I assume?

Anyone bringing displays or plan on rockin some heat? 
nerd.gif

I'm pulling up in my rav4 rocking some Hydro' flip flops; maybe some xiii's if it's too cold.

Downtown, yes.

I'm pulling up in my rav4 rocking some Hydro' flip flops; maybe some xiii's if it's too cold.

Downtown, yes.

If you guys want to bring shoes, does anyone know of a place that we could do that at? I live in orem and dont know anyone in Salt Lake really, but i think it would be cool to see what you guys have. I just dont know where we could do that at. If anyone has connects or suggestions lets hear em.

If you guys want to bring shoes, does anyone know of a place that we could do that at? I live in orem and dont know anyone in Salt Lake really, but i think it would be cool to see what you guys have. I just dont know where we could do that at. If anyone has connects or suggestions lets hear em.

Okay so would you guys be interested in having like a shoe event at one place and then those that want to go catch the game at iggys or something after? We can make sure there is a good game on that people would want to watch

Okay so would you guys be interested in having like a shoe event at one place and then those that want to go catch the game at iggys or something after? We can make sure there is a good game on that people would want to watch

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Yeah, I think that will be a better idea. It is kind of difficult to hold a sneaker event and have football playing at the same time. Do not know what venue will host something like that

Yeah, I think that will be a better idea. It is kind of difficult to hold a sneaker event and have football playing at the same time. Do not know what venue will host something like that

Originally Posted by Flamboyant:nerd:1

Where did yall have the last one?

My dad might be in town that weekend (which means he would come too).  No biggie though, he's known me for being into shoes since HS. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Flamboyant:nerd:1

Where did yall have the last one?

My dad might be in town that weekend (which means he would come too).  No biggie though, he's known me for being into shoes since HS. 
laugh.gif

Would you guys be up for October 2nd? The Utes dont have a game that week, but FLorida and Bama play and texas and oklahoma. The guys are still trying to find a venue for the shoes, but the games should be okay.

Would you guys be up for October 2nd? The Utes dont have a game that week, but FLorida and Bama play and texas and oklahoma. The guys are still trying to find a venue for the shoes, but the games should be okay.

Texas Alum here
pimp.gif

The 2nd should work since I won't be going to Dallas now. 

Texas Alum here
pimp.gif

The 2nd should work since I won't be going to Dallas now. 

Back
Top Bottom