Whats good with Delonte West?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ all the vids

i never knew this dude was so funny

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Hes a poor man Larry Hughes

id take delonte over larry any day. larry might be better on D but delonte actually looks like he tries out there.

delontes game winner > larrys entire stint in cleveland

YO man realtalk this dude is the top 5 funniest dudes ever
laugh.gif

Hands Down Mans Down LMAO
laugh.gif

Wow LeBron is one arrogant a*hole.
"To see that I have faith in him it's more big for him"

Dude's talking like he's MJ passing to Paxson or something. Give me a break.

Originally Posted by Nike God

roll.gif
I was thinking the same thing. I mean, its true what he said but Ithought it was one of those cliche' things that sportswriters and announcers say as opposed to the player himself saying...

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

roll.gif
I was thinking the same thing. I mean, its true what he said but I thought it was one of those cliche' things that sportswriters and announcers say as opposed to the player himself saying...

- you know at first i thought the same thing.....but then its kind of a diss to washington. i mean hes kind of saying washington is no big deal so i letdelonte take care of 'em. if he missed oh well its just washington we'll beat 'em the next game anyway.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

roll.gif
I was thinking the same thing. I mean, its true what he said but I thought it was one of those cliche' things that sportswriters and announcers say as opposed to the player himself saying...

- you know at first i thought the same thing.....but then its kind of a diss to washington. i mean hes kind of saying washington is no big deal so i let delonte take care of 'em. if he missed oh well its just washington we'll beat 'em the next game anyway.

I think that could be true too but I took it like he was implying he was Jordan to Delonte being Paxson in Game 6 of the Finals of the Suns in 93' orsomething. Like...I dunno, just an odd thing for a player to say to the media overall...

Back
Top Bottom