What's good with Minneapolis, MN?

i hear to compensate for harsh winters, lots of tunnel infrastructure is implemented in the main city areas..
nerd.gif
?

Too cold for me, but people in Minnesota move by the beat of their own drum I've noticed which is cool.  Plus Norwegian girls
pimp.gif

I'm from Winnipeg, Canada. I used to go down there like once every 2 months just to chill, met a lot of cool people there, the ladies are real friendly. Met Lefty out there, super cool dude used to run a shop called Social Standard. And there's so many good spots to eat, it's like my home away from home.

excuse my ignorance, but arent some of the bridges over there falling apart due to the cold weather?

Minneapolis is nice..Minnesota as a whole is extremely underrated. Public hears Snow, mosquitos, and Midwest,and automatically assume it is an undesirable place to live...Couldn't be furthr from the truth.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

great actually. Not as bad weather wise and everyone thinks. it was 110 a few days this summer. Id gladly show you a couple places downtown minneapolis if youre ever in the area dude
pimp.gif

im sure you would, op its a trap, dont wear any retro 3's

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

great actually. Not as bad weather wise and everyone thinks. it was 110 a few days this summer. Id gladly show you a couple places downtown minneapolis if youre ever in the area dude
pimp.gif
Yeah, when I think of good weather I think 110 degrees.
im just saying that its not all 20 below zero the whole year. its actually in the mid 70s to 80s all summer and its pretty good for about 7 or so months

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

excuse my ignorance, but arent some of the bridges over there falling apart due to the cold weather?

Their falling due to the mechanic issue not the weather.

Looking to hold down a job with Target Corporate over the summer. Does public transportation exist in Minneapolis? BTW any MN heads care to let me crash over the summer, not rent free of course if I get the gig?

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

Looking to hold down a job with Target Corporate over the summer. Does public transportation exist in Minneapolis? BTW any MN heads care to let me crash over the summer, not rent free of course if I get the gig?

There's public transportation all over town

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by sweetz12

pretty much

elaborate
here is a video. 
eek.gif
@ him catching the black jews who scream at you all day on camera. 

It's very hood at North side especially Broadway Ave.
My relatives used to live around that area.

Random this was at the top of the page. I'll be here for a work trip tomorrow-Friday

And concerts this week?

Back
Top Bottom