What's new... CNN trying to screw Ron Paul

From reddit...

I'm voting for Obama still but I find it very suspicious what the media is doing to this guy. 

Thanks to -- q2dm1

CNN's edited, misleading footage:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=i5LtbXG62es#]http://www.youtube.com/wa...edded&v=i5LtbXG62es#[/url]

The cut comes at 2:29. A section is missing.

Here is that missing section, at 7:25, in the uncut video.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLonnC_ZWQ0&feature=player_embedded]http://www.youtube.com/wa...;feature=player_embedded[/url]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLonnC_ZWQ0&feature=player_embedded

ron paul has been in 3rd place so far

but after every debate ...they talk bout ...number1....number2.....number4/5 ....they just skip ron paul and dont even bring him in as a factor.

like you can tell the agenda is set in place makes me sick

The interviewer is married to a high ranking man from the military industrial complex, something Ron Paul isn't a friend of.

i've been noticing multiple articles in my local papers about paul and these racist newsletters...when this paper has never published anything about ron paul in the last several months. it's like they noticed paul was starting to gain some hold in the GOP and decided they had to up the slander. multiple days in a row with a piece about the newsletters, complete with an inflammatory headline.

We as the people should have Ron Paul rise , we the people have the more power . We just cant access to media and alll that but if we come together as one , the public . We can all just vote for Ron Paul , we should start an internet trend for Ron Paul , we should have people talk about Ron Paul , have anybody speak about Ron Paul .
NIKETALK POWER LETS DO THIS ! #RonPaul2012

roll.gif

The fix is definitely in for him....I hope he wins Iowa so da race

Can really be interesting.

Classy CNN.

After seeing the Uncut video CNN looks pretty pathetic in the spin they tried to put on this.

Their whole argument is "But, you made money off of them" So what?

That would be like someone calling Niketalk a racist site because someone made a racist post that wasnt even really that racist and then calling people out for making money off the site.

Don't they realize they are making him more popular?

The only opposition I really see to Ron Paul is from people who misunderstand his views or think his views arent radical enough....It is really hard to be against freedom.

Media outlets are so skewed by advertising revenue and tailoring their message to fit their target market (by misrepresenting stories--by tricks like this and completely omitting some entirely) to keep companies advertising with them that you can't believe anything they show you. This goes for every single one of them though. Marketing makes the world go round.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

Media outlets are so skewed by advertising revenue and tailoring their message to fit their target market (by misrepresenting stories--by tricks like this and completely omitting some entirely) to keep companies advertising with them that you can't believe anything they show you. This goes for every single one of them though. Marketing makes the world go round.

Word.. I was talking to someone who works at a local news channel about this and she told me they didnt like him because he was too boring... And if he won he'd bring in low ratings during his presidency

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

i've been noticing multiple articles in my local papers about paul and these racist newsletters...when this paper has never published anything about ron paul in the last several months. it's like they noticed paul was starting to gain some hold in the GOP and decided they had to up the slander. multiple days in a row with a piece about the newsletters, complete with an inflammatory headline.

Sorry but that's how it works guy.. He wasn't getting any traction at all through the campaign. Now that he's leading Iowa he actually is taken more serious as a contender. And he never really gave a solid answer on those letters there's a video in 1995 of him discussing them and now he want's to say he had nothing to do with them? It's his damn problem that he's getting questioned on it he should be.

Thats what they give for an excuse for the people that dont need to know, bottom line Paul threatens the MIC and that means a lot less money for the crooks and power restored back to the people, this country was sold out by Woodrow Wilson and all presidents since have pushed the agenda (besides the one who didn't make it long) if Paul did somehow win election I fear something would happen.  CNN, MSNBC, FAUX News are all pushing same agenda and want you to think left or right when it really can be compared to WWE people got to realize we have to come together we have to stop thinking these guys are going to help they are not.  The past election was a perfect ploy by the ones in power put a black man out there with hope for change "hook line and sinker" so easy to see and he has pushed the agenda more than bush, don't believe facade, america has to wake up now or we are ruined.  Best thing people can do is inform others and research into things and find out the REAL TRUTH you have been lied to your whole life its time to WAKE UP!

Back
Top Bottom