What's social media's obsession with Odell Beckham Jr.? Vol. Why they hating on baby pa?

Ohhh lawd...

Please let that fight get announced. Pleaaaaaaaase.
Won't happen Conor is going to duck him 
laugh.gif

i skimmed throughout the thread and saw that nobody posted the fact that a panthers player approached ODB before the game with a bat and something to the effect of "ima be the reason u never play again u ******" was said & confirmed by other players then on the second play of the game josh slams ODB after the play IN FRONT OF REFS and nothing was called. No way any MAN is gonna allow that disrespect to continue after that especially when someone is calling you a battymon all day. I agree with the poster above who said you gotta go Ron Artest after a certain point & I dont blame ODB one bit. If I was son I would have spent my suspension in the club dancing the night away to some 80s music because son is a young black player playing in one of the biggest markets in the NFL & Is debatably one of the best WR in the game AT THE MOMENT, if not top 3.

((Disregard video title, I believe it was confirmed to not be josh but a P.S. player))

Last edited:
i skimmed throughout the thread and saw that nobody posted the fact that a panthers player approached ODB before the game with a bat and something to the effect of "ima be the reason u never play again u ******" was said & confirmed by other players then on the second play of the game josh slams ODB after the play IN FRONT OF REFS and nothing was called. No way any MAN is gonna allow that disrespect to continue after that especially when someone is calling you a battymon all day. I agree with the poster above who said you gotta go Ron Artest after a certain point & I dont blame ODB one bit. If I was son I would have spent my suspension in the club dancing the night away to some 80s music because son is a young black player playing in one of the biggest markets in the NFL & Is debatably one of the best WR in the game AT THE MOMENT, if not top 3.

((Disregard video title, I believe it was confirmed to not be josh but a P.S. player))

:lol:

Do you honestly think someone is gonna batter him in the middle of a stadium?
No one had a problem with the bats all season til princess flipped out.
No one is saying Norman was an innocent bystander but if you got a problem see him... Don't target his helmet from 20 yards away.

Sus.

Why would you bring a baseball bat to a football game? I just don't get it.  

Prince Fielder, that you?

:lol:

Do you honestly think someone is gonna batter him in the middle of a stadium?
No one had a problem with the bats all season til princess flipped out.
No one is saying Norman was an innocent bystander but if you got a problem see him... Don't target his helmet from 20 yards away.

Sus.

did you even watch the video? Did u not see the attempt at intimidation??? How can you call him a princess when it was CONFIRMED that someone on the panthers team said "I WILL BE THE REASON U NEVER PLAY AGAIN" ???

Why would you bring a baseball bat to a football game? I just don't get it.  

Prince Fielder, that you?

I've seen it a few times. Didn't reggie bush used to always bring one out when he was with the saints? jalen rose was always holding one when he did grantland stuff.

obj must've been real shook if he thinks an opposing player would've hit him with a bat at a football game.

did you even watch the video? Did u not see the attempt at intimidation??? How can you call him a princess when it was CONFIRMED that someone on the panthers team said "I WILL BE THE REASON U NEVER PLAY AGAIN" ???

Sounds scary

Players walk on the field with bricks, lunch pails, etc. Whatever their motto is for the year, they'll bring an item as a form of symbolization. There wasn't a chance in hell that Beckham actually felt threatened by dude w/ the bat. That was all a story to hopefully overturn his suspension. I'm not doubting that the things guys say to him on the field touched a nerve...but I don't buy it for an instant that he actually was threatened by dude :lol:

Back
Top Bottom