what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

Just gonna repeat what's already been said on this page. American flags. I usually assume the worse when I see somebody waving one around. I realize that isn't always the case, but it seems like it more often than not.

That and people who eat pizza with a fork and a knife. What the hell is wrong with you?

Some of us dont wanna get their hands greasy bruh
For me I hate when someone talks loudly on their phone in public especially when its not a noisy area

I've always seen several Asian college aged girls wearing dirty white forces lol.

Another thing for me is when people are on the phone while ordering food. Like can you really not just tell someone you'll call back. Worst is when you're at a place like Chipotle and person has to tell other person on the phone to hold on or telling worker to hold a second smh.

Picky eaters bothers me tremendously. you izz a grownazzz man/woman and youre acting like a eight-year-old

Dogs at restaurants.

Yt women’s obsession with dirty Forces or Adidas.

Aggressive drivers in ****ty cars.
Dogs at restaurants is da absolute worst, why TF is your canines here? Smh

i used to be a waiter and these dogs always be trying to sniff my azzz while im serving. Im against animal cruelty but i’ll smack da owners if im allowed for bringing their pets in a place of dining

People who chew loud at, sounding like a dog drinking water out of the toilet, go eat in a bathroom stall or something, it's gonna sound the same way anyway, gross 🤢

I know what type of person you are when I see this license plate.
license-plate-first-responders.jpg

Damn, came in here to say eyelashes but looks like o said that 6 years ago, lol.

Chicks that wear gym clothes and sleepwear in public. Oh, I like seeing it, but hate giving it the attention. Though, that’s all they want anyways.

I just label them as women who can’t dress/no style

People in public who are loud on the phone or who play YouTube, IG or FB stories and videos really loud. Like get some headphones.

Why do you associate being a picky eater with acting like an 8-year old child?
U dont want ur food to touch
U dont like spicy food so u spit it out like a petulant child
U refuse to eat vegetables cuz its bland
u refuse to eat cuz there’s not enough salt
Travel with certain ppl and these ppl only want fast foods, refuses to eat anything, its really annoying

i used to be a waiter, i can give examples after examples, i hate picky eaters

theres a difference between not liking certain food and being an annoying picky eater if u dont have some kind of illness that forbids you from eating certain foods. In sotuations ive encounter, aint nothing wrong with these ppl

Last edited:
Picky eaters bothers me tremendously. you izz a grownazzz man/woman and youre acting like a eight-year-old

Me everytime I take my mother and father in law to a nice restaurant and they order chicken fingers:smh::smh:. Moreso my father in law. My mother in law will atleast entertain the idea of tasting exotic things on the menu but my father in law eats nothing but basic non-spicy mayonnaise-filled, American/wypipo food.

That's one of my rules for eating out if I go to a German restaurant and I'm not eating buffalo wings

Last edited:
Travel with certain ppl and these ppl only want fast foods, refuses to eat anything, its really annoying

theres a difference between not liking certain food and being an annoying picky eater if u dont have some kind of illness that forbids you from eating certain foods. In sotuations ive encounter, aint nothing wrong with these ppl

You gave some very specific examples there . :lol:

But thanks for explaining. :lol:

People who chew loud at, sounding like a dog drinking water out of the toilet, go eat in a bathroom stall or something, it's gonna sound the same way anyway, gross 🤢

This is why I don't understand how those Mukbang vids are so damn popular. I don't get worked up about it, but I am legit surprised.

glad you used to be a waiter cuz it sounds like you used to mess with ppl foodif they requested something you didn’t like 😂

Back
Top Bottom