what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

Dudes walking around with unlit cigarettes.

Leonard Washington ***....

if you smoke cig's JUDGED

idgaf how crazy it sounds dudes just willingly slowly killing themselves & stinking the area up while doing it

Ima go a step further and say that cigs should be straight up illegal outside of your own home or a bar/restaurant that allows it. Secondhand smoke is scientifically proven to be carcinogenic.

you didnt train yo dog to be friendly, if you trained him at all he woudnt run up on people excited or not

keep lettin yo dog run up on people

that mf gon end up like dutchess

but its still the cops fault for bein such a lil *****

Dog was prob racist

cop was justified, take no chances in fLorida

Lol que?

Y'all some dumb ignorant m'fers :lol:

Anyways I'd smash the mom

I judge people for everything. Whether good or bad. 

These social media activists are really starting to get on my nerves though. 

idgaf how crazy it sounds dudes just willingly slowly killing themselves & stinking the area up while doing it

Ima go a step further and say that cigs should be straight up illegal outside of your own home or a bar/restaurant that allows it. Secondhand smoke is scientifically proven to be carcinogenic.

wouldnt be mad @ that... tis that way for weed should be the same for nasty *** cigs

Last edited:
People at the gym using HORRIBLE form on the squat rack. Seen this geeky looking kid literally going 2 inches in depth on a 'squat.'
C'mon son :x

Lol que?

Y'all some dumb ignorant m'fers
laugh.gif

Anyways I'd smash the mom
Yea they them exotic looking afro hispaniola islands boricua type mami's, I love that look.

Her daughter can get it

Last edited:
People at the gym using HORRIBLE form on the squat rack. Seen this geeky looking kid literally going 2 inches in depth on a 'squat.'
C'mon son
sick.gif
why you aint pull up behind old boy and guide him on his journey to toned cheeks?

all you had to do was guide his hips, arch his back, and show him how to drop that thang, selfish mfer

people who can't control their dog 
mean.gif

letting your dog run out the house and up to any random person???

wouldnt be mad @ that... tis that way for weed should be the same for nasty *** cigs

My whole floor at my old crib was rioting against this one chick who smoked stoges in her apt.

Meanwhile I been blazing that floor for years and no one ever said a word to me :lol:

Last edited:
If ciggs are made illegal, you gonna see prohibition era violence on the streets...

Back
Top Bottom