what's the best basketball pair you've ever worn?

jordan 2011.

fit is amazing, not too narrow like kobes and not too sloppy like other lebrons especially when making hard cuts.
lockdown is solid due to the seatbelts keeping your foot steady on the foot bed
traction is surprisingly excellent. i rarely play indoors on hardwood courts, mostly on dusty concrete floors so traction is a must for me. the traction of 2011 is far superior to that of the 2010s and the 2010 is already a solid bball shoe.
cushioning is perfect. you get the best of both zoom and air max. i prefer zoom air though. very very responsive shoe.

jordan 2011.

fit is amazing, not too narrow like kobes and not too sloppy like other lebrons especially when making hard cuts.
lockdown is solid due to the seatbelts keeping your foot steady on the foot bed
traction is surprisingly excellent. i rarely play indoors on hardwood courts, mostly on dusty concrete floors so traction is a must for me. the traction of 2011 is far superior to that of the 2010s and the 2010 is already a solid bball shoe.
cushioning is perfect. you get the best of both zoom and air max. i prefer zoom air though. very very responsive shoe.

still amazed that he used these for 4 full NBA seasons.
pimp.gif
completely OBSESSED with that colorway in the picture.

THANKS RED

still amazed that he used these for 4 full NBA seasons.
pimp.gif
completely OBSESSED with that colorway in the picture.

THANKS RED

huarache 2k4
kd2

never worn my kobes for ball but i love my zkV chaos, CWs the bomb! glad i was able to buy it 50% off.

huarache 2k4
kd2

never worn my kobes for ball but i love my zkV chaos, CWs the bomb! glad i was able to buy it 50% off.

Back
Top Bottom