What's the best sandwich you ever had?

I love sandwiches and with thanksgiving approaching I was reminded of my all-the-leftovers-on-one sandwich that I love to eat. Also wanna get some new ideasfor future sandwiches.

Best sandwich I ever ate - I'm in a small town in Italy, guy comes through with a big street cart I'm like @*@ is this line outside this food cart for?Dude has a huge pig that he's just hacking at and putting on rolls for people. Needless to say, probably the best thing I ate when I was there. Freshprosciutto and a little olive oil on bread, not much better than that.

You got a favorite sandwich?

Reuben =
pimp.gif

Montecristo =
pimp.gif

Smoked meat sammy from Schwartz's in Montreal =
pimp.gif

Probably this crab cake sandwich from this restaurant called Red Sky in Laurel, MD

On a roll........Kaiser type

First one that came to mind was the Cuban sandwich from Porto's Bakery in Glendale. +!!$ is fire.

l

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

First one that came to mind was the Cuban sandwich from Porto's Bakery in Glendale. +!!$ is fire.

l
My girl & I love going to Porto's, that place is the truth.

If anyone here is from Pittsburgh, how is the Dagwood? I saw that sammich on Man v. Food and have been dreaming of it ever since
laugh.gif

Cuban sandwich from some little bakery in Little Havana. Seriously my favorite place to eat in Florida.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

l
My girl & I love going to Porto's, that place is the truth.

If anyone here is from Pittsburgh, how is the Dagwood? I saw that sammich on Man v. Food and have been dreaming of it ever since
laugh.gif

portos is good. i always tend to stock up on them little meat pies, and potato balls for when i get home i just throw em in the toaster

The M.I.L.F. @ Ike's Place in San Francisco: Halal Chicken Breast, Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers, Franks Red Hot Sauce, Ranch

grilled pepper turkey with bacon and havarti cheese on potato bread. whole cranberry sauce for dipping
saw rachel ray making and had to try it

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

The M.I.L.F. @ Ike's Place in San Francisco: Halal Chicken Breast, Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers, Franks Red Hot Sauce, Ranch

i gotta try that next time i hit that place up.

There's this place called Urth Cafe up in Beverly Hills that has a really good Reuben...

Home made? When I was a kid I used to love the sandwiches my dad made for me after thanksgiving.

2 pieces of bread, buttered, cranberry sauce (jellied), and turkey. So simple, but so incredibly good.

The Corona from Cherry Valley

fried chicken cutlet
bacon
onion rings
cheddar cheese
bbq sauce
garlic bread hero

heart_attack_symptoms.jpg

its so good tho
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom