What's the biggest favor an NTer you've met on this site has ever done for you?

Hooked me up with a swoosh account for $60

Another let me use their champs discount to get the playoff 13's 30% off and the green foam pros on a 50% weekend

Another niketalker let me crash at his crib for a few nights when I visited Dallas last month.

Nicest thing I've done, I spotted a few heads I know in real life $ to for tix to a jets game last year.

Aside from that. I've smoked a few NYC and LA Niketalk heads out that I know in real life

One nt'er I follow on twitter sent me a whole bunch of music on CDs when I lost my whole collection. Was def appreciated.

i hooked up 3 niketalkers when I worked at att with hundreds of dollars in overages they had on their bill

I'd hook anyone up with image comic books btw

in the regional forums in my area a NTer with the name of Tide619 hooks a couple of us up with free HBO and other premium channels :nthat:
dudes legit.
thanks man.

somewhere between 04-06 i sent an email to a NT'er who had custom shirts for sale in the B/S forum, the shirt was an image of Common and The Underachievers written in purple

I didn't have bread for it but i just wanted to tell em i thought it was a sick design. They asked me for my size and said one was coming out to me :pimp:

I've posted these before but I'll keep doing it everytime I see this topic. BS seems to be at an all time high. However, NTers (new and old) need to be reminded that we are a community first and foremost. Doesn't matter if we're on the internet. We are still people.

-Eyes of Hazel hooked me up with a Rocksmith ATLiens shirt I was hunting for for the longest. Drove out to my campus and everything. It was too big but I did not care :lol:

-Daniel, a fellow Terp, referred me for a few positions at his company. Never met dude but he looked out in the biggest way :pimp:

-Sonny helped me study for a final. Posted in the regional forum out of pure desperation for help. Low-and-behold the dude from my section who stayed in some fresh Air Maxes saw it :lol:

-A few NTers hooked me up with GMAT and Cert study material in response to a thread. A lot of good advice and encouragement too

I know I'm forgetting a couple but it's all appreciated. I also hooked a few NTers up with my FTL discount when I worked there.

Don't let a few trolls and bad seeds make you overlook how great this place can be.

somewhere between 04-06 i sent an email to a NT'er who had custom shirts for sale in the B/S forum, the shirt was an image of Common and The Underachievers written in purple

I didn't have bread for it but i just wanted to tell em i thought it was a sick design. They asked me for my size and said one was coming out to me :pimp:

I have that tee.. but the text is in gold.. one of my favorites...

Sent from my Windows Surface RT.

Back in like '03-'04 i had a connect at the Nike 255 studio and I was giving away the invites for free. One NT'er came up here from DC to get a couple. Another NT'er (author of the Harlem Shake Story) hit me up and we met up in the city and designed some Air Max 95's and some Air Force One Low's together. Great experience.

I have a computer repair shop and I will gladly help any NT'er with a repair if they're in NYC or if they have internet connection Remotely. Hit me up if you need any help OSX/Windows/Linux
www.spadescomputerclinic.com

#NT for life

Back
Top Bottom