What's the biggest L you've ever taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess my biggest L would be when I spent the night in my boys house the night before we were goin to six flags and his SMOKIN hot mom (at the time) also had her bf spending the night. As expected her boyfriend was tearing that *** up and I could hear everything clear as hell in their little *** apt. It was only a matter of time before I had to rub one out to this lady's symphony. Well I got into it and of course my boy turns on his lamp and catches me. I had the stupidest grin tryin to fake sleeping but he knew right away. Dude just told me how foul that was and to to chill cause thats his moms :lol:

I agreed but finished at like 5am :lol:

Slept on the way to six flags but couldn't help feel like a piece of **** all day ...
Nooo! lmao he must be one he11 of a friend. I don't if I woulda handled that the same way

I guess my biggest L would be when I spent the night in my boys house the night before we were goin to six flags and his SMOKIN hot mom (at the time) also had her bf spending the night. As expected her boyfriend was tearing that *** up and I could hear everything clear as hell in their little *** apt. It was only a matter of time before I had to rub one out to this lady's symphony. Well I got into it and of course my boy turns on his lamp and catches me. I had the stupidest grin tryin to fake sleeping but he knew right away. Dude just told me how foul that was and to to chill cause thats his moms :lol:

Slept on the way to six flags but couldn't help feel like a piece of **** all day ...

I identify so hard with this

I also have a friend with a bad, thick mom. One time, probably back in 07/08, I was spending the night and I saw her bend over (she was in her pajamas and they kinda slipped down as she bent over). She wasn't wearing underwear and I saw ALL DAT ***

She was like "Oh KingdomFlatbush tell me you didn't see my butt?" and I was like "no ma'am"

Safe to say I furiously rubbed one out in my homie's shower that night
I remember I seen my cousin mom buttnaked in the shower by accident when I was young. Her butt was OD fat too. She apologized but i couldnt stop thinking about it..I probably stroked one to that image too, not sure. I'm talking 3rd cousin though so its OK.

:rofl: man, c'mon

one time I was UNDS my dunkman Lebron 7's, my boys and I went to the middle school across the street from his house to smoke. Dude got so high as we were walking to the store he threw up. I was so high I didn't realize it til after I stepped in it and got it all over my Lebrons. :smh:

I remember I seen my cousin mom buttnaked in the shower by accident when I was young. Her butt was OD fat too. She apologized but i couldnt stop thinking about it..I probably stroked one to that image too, not sure. I'm talking 3rd cousin though so its OK.
Soooo you fapped to your Aunty

Tried turning a o into a housewife. Had kids with her . Got cheated on and left by her with said kids.

my biggest L .
sick.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I'm chock full of Ls today:smh:

I was at the crib chillin. Develop a craving for cheetos.

Hop in the whip real quick and drive to CVS. Cop some snacks.

Shoot the **** with the cashier. Walk all the way back home.

Get home. Realize that my car isn't in the driveway.

I left my car at CVS :smh:

Walking back as I type :smh:
Some of these Ls are suspect. Who drives somewhere and forgets they drove there? What kinda weed were you smoking?

View media item 1020672

I guess my biggest L would be when I spent the night in my boys house the night before we were goin to six flags and his SMOKIN hot mom (at the time) also had her bf spending the night. As expected her boyfriend was tearing that *** up and I could hear everything clear as hell in their little *** apt. It was only a matter of time before I had to rub one out to this lady's symphony. Well I got into it and of course my boy turns on his lamp and catches me. I had the stupidest grin tryin to fake sleeping but he knew right away. Dude just told me how foul that was and to to chill cause thats his moms
laugh.gif

I agreed but finished at like 5am
laugh.gif

This to me is the funniest/most pathetic part of the whole thing (on your boy's part)
laugh.gif

It's like he calmly told you not to do it b/c it is his mom. 

Anyways,  repped b/c the story is really funny.

11th grade. Wrote this girl I was crushing on a love letter... Carried it in my bookbag for a month or so. 1 day I was in class sleeping as usual and 2 of my homies somehow thought it was OK to snoop through my bookbag, needless to say they found my mushy love letter confessing my love. So when I woke up it was this dead silence in the classroom so I'm looking around because I knew something was up. So I didn't say ****, so I look inside my bookbag for the letter using my 6th sense... No letter, next thing you know the whole class was like AWWWWWWE like some **** you see on a TV show filmed in front of a live studio audience... My heart sank, my boys are laughing their *** off.

Here's the 2nd part. A few days layer the female I addressed the letter to came up to me in front of my boys and with an angelic blushing smile on her face was like Avery do you like me? And at that very moment I said 1 of the most boldest statements in my life...... Hell no..... I felt like **** afterwards, she put me on the spot in front of my boys and me being a masculine tough guy I am. I blew it... We were both on our varsity basketball teams. Since that day she and I both knew we wanted each other but it never happened... She started dating some dweeb.

Took 2 L's outta that. Not really 2 but it is what it is.

Soooo you fapped to your Aunty
Don't remember,and she wasn't my aunt.
#NTneverforgets you aunty fapper you
Lmfaooooo I added that part for spice

This to me is the funniest/most pathetic part of the whole thing (on your boy's part) :lol:

It's like he calmly told you not to do it b/c it is his mom. 

Anyways,  repped b/c the story is really funny.
Weird part was, why was his mom smashing while he was home? And had a friend over? And was loud at that? Why dude gotta get in trouble and not the mom?

Friends mom's bf didn't give a damn. Son wanted them yambs. Where did dude plan on leaving the deposit tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom