Whats the deal w/ St. Alfreds???

some people are *****y when they are hungry. im like that if i dont eat.

maybe a nicely rolled joint wwould make them crack a lil smile =)

^ faster than me, son?

i'm mad quick widit....and thorough for that matter
-=-=FROM THE CITY OF WIND=-=-​

wassup eddie, wattup jae, watup easy ....krabby is the @#%$. it definitely was the weed my man or you are just used to finishlines or something. its a shoe boutique where u shop the store urself. and that combined with krabby (the tatoo guy with shaved head) being so layed back might make things awkward. BUT!!! ....... here's the secret.......wait untill krabby is helping out a customer and get right behind him and poke his sides!! he's reeeeally ticklish! not only will it brighten his day but he'll give you a crazy deal. it works for me everytime.
aim: tdotgaines
email:dopesneakers@hotmail.com

www.myspace.com/tgaines

Guys are cool up there no problems anytime I go.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Quote:
wassup eddie, wattup jae, watup easy ....krabby is the . it definitely was the weed my man or you are just used to finishlines or something. its a shoe boutique where u shop the store urself. and that combined with krabby (the tatoo guy with shaved head) being so layed back might make things awkward. BUT!!! ....... here's the secret.......wait untill krabby is helping out a customer and get right behind him and poke his sides!! he's reeeeally ticklish! not only will it brighten his day but he'll give you a crazy deal. it works for me everytime.
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Anyways whats on the shelves over there? Im done with school in a week and will be coming home. Need to compile a list of places to visit on my first day back

I rolled thru there again....it was all gravy

but I still say Leaders is better :lol:

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
The windy city got kicks too joe

I like both Leaders n St. Alfreds equally for dif. reasons though they each have there own style.
FS:AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 DTRT FSR 8.5,9,9.5,10,12 175 SHIPPED AND AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 COOL GREY 8,8.5,9,9.5 190 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT easy23@tmail.com(I wear a 12-13)

Krabby is cool cat. Just met him at the Chicago/Miami game last Tuesday. Real down to earth and easy to talk to. If your new to this he is a guy you could learn alot from if you pay attention.
KDog

Check it out! www.sneakerfiles.com

were talking about sneakers right? the hell is there to learn?

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<

^alot, i dont think that comment was directed at you, but there are a lot of young guys around that need to step their game up......
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

the ppl at the new leaders location seem to be on some too-cool %^*&. is it just me or did anyone else walk away with the same sentiment?

^^^its the same cats right? I forgot their names, but they be at the one out south as well

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<

Yall are goofy. I just hit St. A and the new Leaders a few days ago. I didn't really see stuff I wanted to buy, but I still chopped it up.

-Krabby is my boy but he wasn't in. The other two dudes in the store were cool enough. I was actin a fool in there for some reason and just goonin out clownin, I think seeing so many hypebeasts with clashing outfits and wack shoes and seeing too many all over print hoodies on the shelf did it to me.

-Ty is my boy for years as well. All love at the new Leaders...but same story, I didn't see anything I really wanted. My boy copped some Jordans though.
-Ruf

ruffin51@gmail.com[/b]

Back
Top Bottom