Whats the deal with Akon recently?

Havent heard of him in a while, and looked him for new songs and he has a bunch and is featured in many more. 
Does he just like producing singles out of nowhere and just have make some new beats with other artists or what? Is he gonna do any concerts or come up in the scene in general anytime soon? 

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

Havent heard of him in a while, and looked him for new songs and he has a bunch and is featured in many more. 
Does he just like producing singles out of nowhere and just have make some new beats with other artists or what? Is he gonna do any concerts or come up in the scene in general anytime soon? 
probably retired with his 17 wives while counting his gaga paper

he got a gangsta grillz mixtape dropping i think

akon is more behind the scenes now a days tho

Like everybody said ... Hes somewhere enjoying that gaga money and being a punchline in 2 chainz "mercy" verse ...

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

getting residuals from the t-pain i phone app
oh yea, i forgot he ate well off t-pain too..pssh that boy struck lightning twice.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Akon been breaded off them royalties and intellectual property.

Estelle - Thank You
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Prada G

He got him a white slave...
No more Akon songs. Thank you, Mother Monster.

So you'd rather listen to an industry manufactured ****** than Starvin' Marvin. 
indifferent.gif

He doesn't need to make another song for the rest of his life after T-Pain and Lady Gaga. He probably made a lil bit off a few of Red Cafe and Kardinal Offishall's singles as well. Now he's got French Montana coming up strong and will probably make a push to get Cyhi some buzz pretty soon. I do kinda miss the dude's music though...

Dipset stop bumping %%!+ like this. The thread ran its course, just let it die.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom