Whats the deal with bottle service?

was that at XS or Tryst?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by presequel

i only do bottle service in vegas, not here in LA.

and for people askin who have never done it, its not just the bottle you're paying for, its the table/experience of having your own part of the club to yourself for your crew. split the cost of the bottle a few ways and it aint that bad.
this.

in vegas, its already around 30-50 a head for admission. then drinks are upwards of 10-15. also, with bottle service, if youre rolling deep with your boys, youwont have to worry about a ratio or waiting in that long %+$ line. (thus saving money tipping the bouncers big). in the end, the price doesnt come out to bethat much more than your regular trip in the club.

its also dope to have a spot to kick it at and sit down. most clubs hardly have a spot to post at, and having your own table provides you with that.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

When are people gonna learn buying drinks for everybody in the club aint whats poppin...

Bottle service is worth it though if you aint into doing it often.

You got a decent crib, and know some females do it at home...
true story!

IMO if you're pulling in anything less than 6 figures bottle service is unreasonable unless you do it only on your birthday or something. My boy worked asa waiter making decent but not anywhere close to 6-figure change and he'd spend like 750 on bottles randomly like it was nothing. Just not right.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by HI PROFILE

Make sure you bring your wallet
309kdah.jpg

and don't have your CC declined like ben baller
I'm sorry...but 10K for a night @ a club is STUPID...unless you ballin 4real...

I would never pay 5 bills a pop for Grey Goose, you can find spots that have em for less than 3.

[color= rgb(255, 204, 51)]I've done bottle service twice and everytime the ppl I work w/ start talking about theclub it STILL gets brought up that "All I Do" is by bottles in the club.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 51)]And those nights were wild as hell.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 51)]Thursday I ran into a friend from HS @ the Velvet Room (ATL) he had bottle service. It wassuperb. I honestly didn't see any females worth looking at until he brought me over. I swear all the
pimp.gif
chick were in the VIP[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 51)]If you can afford it then it's definitely worth it. Don't be flauging w/ your rentmoney in there like some fools though.[/color]

...if you get bottle service..make sure to tip the server.

they tend to hook it up as well.

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by mariobros44

eek.gif
eek.gif

if its like that, we def pregamin at the crib
roll.gif

You aint lyin. eff that. I'll get faded and put in work with a female before I blow that kinda cash for a chick to come talk to me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
exactly!! Ill even sneak in my own pint, and get drunk in the bathroom....

if i had lotto monies I would do this, until then
grin.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

...if you get bottle service..make sure to tip the server.

they tend to hook it up as well.

This is true, Ive dont it maybe two or three times this summer since I turned 21. Usually a group of 8, we all end up paying $120 for three bottles, and we buyour personal bottle of champagne anywhere from $150-$200. Only at clubs that are worth it though. Def worth it if the club is crowded and you need some whereto regroup.

I wouldn't really do bottle service anywhere else besides Vegas.

XS is the truth I went there with like 30 heads had two booths spent about 10K, but you figure we all splitting so it's like 350 a person, not that badIMHO for XS, which is the spot in Vegas!!!

Originally Posted by the north west

seems like people don't even understand the purpose of bottle service

whats the purpose? to over pay for LQ and seclude yourself from the rest of the club that you wanted to go to in the first place? NICE sign me up!

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

whats the purpose? to over pay for LQ and seclude yourself from the rest of the club that you wanted to go to in the first place? NICE sign me up!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can't knock the hustle though. If a club can sell it as an "experience" and there are people willing to pay for it, why not.

Wack.. The only way I would do it is if I was with hella people or if I was ballin like that.

We paid a grip last time for 1 bottle of vodka. It was like some absolut or something.. THe cheapest bottle on the menu and it was like $250 or $300 just forthat one bottle.

Originally Posted by RedMan

The few times I had bottle service were the best times I have ever had in the club. So, I would say that bottle service is worth it.

Question- Is Grey Goose the "main" alcohol of choice when getting bottle service? Every time I hear people talking about bottle service, they alwaysand only get Grey Goose.

...just wondering.

Originally Posted by The Rat Pack Is Back

was that at XS or Tryst?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
XS

BTW, the regular price on goose at XS is $575 a bottle, but when you get15 of them it's $495
tongue.gif

Without bottle service you have no place to sit and you have to spend half the night in lines at the bar if you are lucky. You are not paying for the bottle you are paying for the privilege. There was literally 1,000 people in line and we got right through.

edit - oops. didn't read the 2 guys up there didn't mean to repeat ^^

pimp.gif
my dude welcome back haha

We gotta table full of broads you gotta table full of fellassssssss

It was in Vegas, and everybody had their own bottle

Ben baller's CC was declined at Crown bar in LA and 1oak in NY a couple weeks ago

he had to give up his ipod watch etc as collateral
laugh.gif

roll.gif
my dude has a mission and always seems to fufill it
laugh.gif

you are not overpaying for it at all.. i mean if you are paying ten to what ever amount for A drink do you really think your gonna get the bottle for the sameamount as your local liq store? like peeps said its so you do not have to wait in line at the bar at the door have somewhere to sit for a second instead ofpacked up against everyone in the club.. i do not drink anyways but it makes sense to me dunno why peeps dont get it.

Originally Posted by jessieGRAS

Question- Is Grey Goose the "main" alcohol of choice when getting bottle service? Every time I hear people talking about bottle service, they always and only get Grey Goose.

...just wondering.
females love Goose so....

It's fun to do it every now and then but they be trippin' with them prices sometimes so I have an alternative strategy...Me personally, what I'vedone a couple of times is get a nice bottle of Dom Perignon or Veuve Cliquot and get one of my girls to put it in her enormous purse... Let my idiot friendspool all their money for a VIP room and 1 bottle for like 5 people while I head to the bar and ask for an ice bucket and 1 champagne glass... I don't spendmoney on anybody's enjoyment but mine.

This works everytime...

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

cuz you're not overpaying for that $8 beer at the club
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom