Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Brehs. Maybe I don’t Bumble/Tinder enough because I have never seen a preggers joint on there :lol:

While on the topic of bios, I forgot if I mentioned it in here or another thread but I respect the hell out of yambs who have the self-confidence to put that they are “curvy”, “thick”, “full-figured” or say stuff like this:

I am all for body positivity and it shows that they are honest, self-aware and comfortable in their own skin. Having said that…how are you going to drop that you’re overweight (or feel that you are) and then proceed to show me nothing but 4-8 face only pics/selfies :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: Like you CLEARLY brought it up because you thought it might be an issue yet you decided the move was to not to provide visual context? I think it matters because I’ve seen girls put queues like that in their profile and their bodies are right. Other times it’s like “Oh…I get why you gave me that disclaimer.”

Not trying to be shallow or exclusionary but it’s just a pet peeve :lol:

Real Time Example:
F25A7787-7259-4D27-A7D7-F429BB808CE6.jpeg

Typically a George Constanza body aka a Korofi Korofi delight is a no go, right? Scrolled thru her pics and her body was actually :evil: Further proves my point

Last edited:
What's the deal with this whole "superboost" feature on hinge? What the difference between that and the regular boost?

Super boost boosts your profile for 24 hours I believe for people to see. Honestly, I wouldn't put money into either. I am heavily under the impression that woman spend a lot less time on the apps liking people as opposed to going through the people who have liked them.

Brehs. Maybe I don’t Bumble/Tinder enough because I have never seen a preggers joint on there :lol:

While on the topic of bios, I forgot if I mentioned it in here or another thread but I respect the hell out of yambs who have the self-confidence to put that they are “curvy”, “thick”, “full-figured” or say stuff like this:

I am all for body positivity and it shows that they are honest, self-aware and comfortable in their own skin. Having said that…how are you going to drop that you’re overweight (or feel that you are) and then proceed to show me nothing but 4-8 face only pics/selfies :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: Like you CLEARLY brought it up because you thought it might be an issue yet you decided the move was to not to provide visual context? I think it matters because I’ve seen girls put queues like that in their profile and their bodies are right. Other times it’s like “Oh…I get why you gave me that disclaimer.”

Not trying to be shallow or exclusionary but it’s just a pet peeve :lol:

Real Time Example:
F25A7787-7259-4D27-A7D7-F429BB808CE6.jpeg

Typically a George Constanza body aka a Korofi Korofi delight is a no go, right? Scrolled thru her pics and her body was actually :evil: Further proves my point

damn bruh shots fired

She's a "Lead teacher" at "School" that can't spell

Ok
People def embellish their jobs.

"I work in finance"

Admin at money mart.

Foh

How much weight are y'all putting in the profession category when making a decision to swipe right or left? One of the things I like about Bumble is that almost all women fill out the height, kid preferences, religion, political leaning, etc. section so you get a bit more insight into the person. Not sure if Hinge includes those things....it's been too long since I've been allowed to access their app :nerd:

The more important part of the profile is that she's already pregnant. Libido and moisture gonna be on a hundred thousand trillion and if you can get on a **** only contract like boxdok boxdok had that might not be bad deal. Or maybe like every Vince Vaughn movie she is actually a great person and you end up catching real feel. But either way you got free shots on goal until that baby is born.

How much weight are y'all putting in the profession category when making a decision to swipe right or left? One of the things I like about Bumble is that almost all women fill out the height, kid preferences, religion, political leaning, etc. section so you get a bit more insight into the person. Not sure if Hinge includes those things....it's been too long since I've been allowed to access their app :nerd:

Zero. I'll swipe left based on something like "I love Jesus", Hilary2020 or Trump2020 in their bio before their job/career unless they work in law enforcement, politics etc.

You really can only gain insight from actual conversation/spending time. Women lie, omit and embellish just like men so unless you have the right conversations you won't much if anything about these women.

Just like the teacher thing people front while working in hospitals too. Posting pictures in scrubs etc talking about patients like they nurses but they actually clean hospital rooms. Idc either way but you'll never know unless you actually have conversations.

Was talking to a girl recently who told me she worked at the school. Thought she was a teacher and she sure made it seem like she was but it turns out she’s an assistant who helps kids with autism get around school. Admirable work either way.

I asked “what else do you do there?”
She said “oh! I’m the one who opens the gates in the morning” 😂😎

Do you guys put much thought into how "recent" a break up was? Never was something I asked about unless it was shared but it crossed my mind because I remember telling this one chick I broke up with my last girl 6 months ago and she was like "oh wow that's pretty recent"

Do you guys put much thought into how "recent" a break up was? Never was something I asked about unless it was shared but it crossed my mind because I remember telling this one chick I broke up with my last girl 6 months ago and she was like "oh wow that's pretty recent"

I usually don't ask. I try to stay away from previous relationship talks until its necessary until we are several dates in or when asked. I have nothing to hide but I have heard some do find it off-putting in both situations (you might be jealous of their ex or not over your own). I also don't because of exactly what you mentioned - different people view the amount of time differently. In the past I have gotten "Why are you still single?" like they are an auntie that I haven't seen in awhile at a family function or something :lol:

I can absolutely see why someone would want to have that conversation upfront, though

Yeah but the timeframe only says so much. Things like how long they were together, how serious and how it ended matters WAY more. A lot of people are single but still attached in someway so it's relevant to be aware of what you're getting into or avoid certain situations.

If you've been single for awhile chicks will judge too

Last edited:

Exactly. The average man doesn't put much weight in a woman's profession when gauging his interest in her as long as it aint something like OF model or stripper

Back
Top Bottom