Whats the diff between Adidas Pro Model S Pro, 2g, and Fusions?

ive only worn the s pros and love them and was thinking about trying the 2g7s or Fusions. anyone tried more than 1 of these and can give me some sort ofcomparison? thanks

im a PF/C so creators wouldnt work for me and i dont like the commanders either.
so anyone have experience with the diff pro models?

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

im a PF/C so creators wouldnt work for me and i dont like the commanders either.
so anyone have experience with the diff pro models?
the promodels don't have much cushioning either. I would go with the commanders if I were you. I've heard good things about them.

The new Pro Models are a good/pretty good shoe, especially if you don't like the Commanders. They have a fairly thick cushion and the base of the shoe iswide and stable, and the traction is the best of any Pro Model I have worn. They do have a good fit, with little foot movement or hot spots from flexing. Is itthe Commander's looks or performance?

just dont like the looks of the commanders... and i use an insole with the pro models so cushioning isnt much of an issue.
my pro models are getting beat so was looking for another pair and game across the 2g7s and fusions... only thing i read that was diff was they apparently havea sockliner... anyone tried either of those 2?

The sockliner is just the new insole they are putting in them. If I was thinking about a Pro Model replacement, I would definitely get the Pro '08. It is agreat update, and the new ankle collar with the thicker foam and cut-aways really locks your foot in while still allowing for a feeling of easy motion. Plus,they are only $50 on Finishline ($60 - $10 coupon).

once a pro model, always a pro model, they all pretty much feel the same to me. just your basic hoop shoe..

they don't seem to last me beyond a season though, after that i can feel the pebbles in the asphalt or the lines on the hardwood.

Back
Top Bottom