What's the drink everybody pourin in they new vids?

Jadakiss and Neyo
Luda-and T-Pain
Jim Jones Ron Browz and Santana

What's the pink substance in the attractive bottle?

Good lookin familia...

B14473.jpg

laugh.gif
They way cats was pourin that...I thought it was some $300drink...

What's the thing with rappers and colored drinks I will never know....
ohwell.gif

To be honest, most drinks that rappers promote in their videos or songs usually suck. The last thing I jumped on was Belvedere and I still drink it to thisday. Better than GG IMO....

Oh yeah, I forgot Ciroc. That's pretty good as well...

drink taste really good no mix needed but the bottles are mad small you can purchase it online at popswine.com

Originally Posted by jmoneybaggz

Good lookin familia...

B14473.jpg

laugh.gif
They way cats was pourin that...I thought it was some $300 drink...
you can't be serious, that looks like for sort of %#$+! drink

Thug rappers drinkin Nuvo? where have I been?
My homegirl had this in her car I was like what with all the perfume?

This needs to stop.

$+%# is only like 40 proof or somethin, seen it in the liquor store the other day, with posters and all types of stuff, they really tryna push this.

its called product placement- they putting up that $$ to get video features...

why else would you have dudes on a roof acting gangster speaking on their riches then holding up a pink bottle of $30 sparkling liquor

i havent looked into but i'm sure some rapper has money in the company- they targeting hip hop heavy

wonder what there marketing budget is like
nerd.gif

its smooth..and iono bout their marketing..lmao..but around the corner from my skool..in the "hood" the lq store have these terrible flyers for nuvowit keyshia cole..weezy..fab..in clubs wit their bottles...the flyer is childish..on reg comp paper.lol...i hope their company not responsible 4 dem

- jumping on some drink just because some rapper promoted it = WEAKSAUCE!

- i had a homeboy that tried to put me up on that Belve and GG back in the day (of course he was from NY). im like "dude i dont even drink whiteliquor", "oh, because Jay-Z said so im supposed to switch up huh?", %++$*$% idiot
smh.gif
. i stick to what i like and could give a damn about whatsome rapper is drinking.....white or brown.

Back
Top Bottom