Whats the fastest you've gone in a car?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

isnt that thing like 400hp v8?

i dont think ive ever seen one in my state i seen one when i was in ATL thats it.
Yea, 417 hp or something around there. Nice deep exhaust note from inside the cabin, that could've been because of CAI though. A guy at ourbody shop has one, it's pretty nice. I would still take a m3 or c63 before it. Haven't gotten a chance to drive/ride in a rs4, so I can't commenton that.

used to hit 115 on the reg in the bubble caprice
laugh.gif
with the deuces on it

hampton roads bridge tunnel ftw!
pimp.gif

i hit 118 driving my 09 civic on the freeway, which is pretty good compared to the 109 i heard it topped out on my friends car
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

the quickest car ive been in was a 96 civic hatch with a type-r motor, the inside gutted and some other modifications. we only hit like 110 but he got therepretty quick, the acceleration on that car was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

^There are plenty of em in Cali, hell I even this one quite often in my school parking lot (college).

I've done 127 in my tC. I was pleasantly surprised to discover all I could hear was my engine working. There were no groans or shakes from the car, it wasriding silky smooth.

almost 110 in a e320, with my madre sleepin in the back seat, sister riding shotty, also asleep...
laugh.gif

for a while it was 120something in a friend's G35 (with her in the car
pimp.gif
cool chick)......

but i've taken the 430 much faster

i plead the 5th tho

I've gone 210 km's in my 97 prelude, i've yet to push my G35 to its limits yet though.

Back
Top Bottom