What's the first song/verse you learned word-for-word?

The first song I learned word-for-word was "I'm Bad" by LL Cool J
One of the first verses I remember learning was Ice Cube's verse from "Straight Outta Compton"...my brother was a huge Cube fan and I learned it from hearing him play it.  Funny thing was I was like 9 and wasn't allowed to curse.

The first song I learned word-for-word was "I'm Bad" by LL Cool J
One of the first verses I remember learning was Ice Cube's verse from "Straight Outta Compton"...my brother was a huge Cube fan and I learned it from hearing him play it.  Funny thing was I was like 9 and wasn't allowed to curse.

pimp.gif

X Gon Give it to Ya

Randomly found myself reciting it while in France on my 8th grade class trip one day, didnt even know I had it memorized before that
laugh.gif

Damn I miss the drug-addiction-under-control X
smh.gif

X Gon Give it to Ya

Randomly found myself reciting it while in France on my 8th grade class trip one day, didnt even know I had it memorized before that
laugh.gif

Damn I miss the drug-addiction-under-control X
smh.gif

gettin funky on the mic like an old batch of collard greens
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was 7 when this dropped and it's still one of my favorite songs of all time. ALL TIME. As soon as the beat drops I feel like just getting baked and going to the beach.
laugh.gif

gettin funky on the mic like an old batch of collard greens
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was 7 when this dropped and it's still one of my favorite songs of all time. ALL TIME. As soon as the beat drops I feel like just getting baked and going to the beach.
laugh.gif

From the depths of the sea, back to the block. Snoop doggy dogg funky as the the the DOC. Went solo on that @$@ but it's still the same. Long beach is the spot where i served my cane...

or

1-2-3-4, snoop doggy dogg and dr. dre is at the door...

Either way, it definitely was Snoop doggy dogg affiliated

From the depths of the sea, back to the block. Snoop doggy dogg funky as the the the DOC. Went solo on that @$@ but it's still the same. Long beach is the spot where i served my cane...

or

1-2-3-4, snoop doggy dogg and dr. dre is at the door...

Either way, it definitely was Snoop doggy dogg affiliated

Something off Marshall Mathers LP... It was in HEAVY rotation so, 1 of those tracks. Just can't remember which.
nerd.gif

Something off Marshall Mathers LP... It was in HEAVY rotation so, 1 of those tracks. Just can't remember which.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom