What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

The get fronted cuz 1. Now he got leverage oN you 2. It's outta the connects hands. 3. Connect kno he got money coming back to him. Not in this situation tho. Cuz boll knew connect was a sucka

The get fronted cuz 1. Now he got leverage oN you 2. It's outta the connects hands. 3. Connect kno he got money coming back to him. Not in this situation tho. Cuz boll knew connect was a sucka

Had to abort.. she begged me not to make her.. %%%*% please. WHOOPS. Then I didn't pay half. Or go with her to the clinic. Now her baby factory is botchd up cuz they did the job all wrong. She had to have surgery to close it down for good and stop the bleeding.

EDIT: DAMN CICERO!
pimp.gif

EDIT 2: Some of ya'll sound real lost when !$*$@+ get to talking bout grams. How you ain't never heard of a front?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ some of ya'll...

Had to abort.. she begged me not to make her.. %%%*% please. WHOOPS. Then I didn't pay half. Or go with her to the clinic. Now her baby factory is botchd up cuz they did the job all wrong. She had to have surgery to close it down for good and stop the bleeding.

pimp.gif

EDIT 2: Some of ya'll sound real lost when !$*$@+ get to talking bout grams. How you ain't never heard of a front?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ some of ya'll...

Originally Posted by Murda He

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ some of ya'll...

eek.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ some of ya'll...

eek.gif

When me and my girl were having problems a year ago...I smashed her best friend in my car, then the next day smashed my girl at her house......felt like an @** but wtvrs, she never found out, I'm still with her btw. (her best friend isnt her best friend atm, and they dont talk anymore)

When me and my girl were having problems a year ago...I smashed her best friend in my car, then the next day smashed my girl at her house......felt like an @** but wtvrs, she never found out, I'm still with her btw. (her best friend isnt her best friend atm, and they dont talk anymore)

pimp.gif

EDIT 2: Some of ya'll sound real lost when #$%%$$ get to talking bout grams. How you ain't never heard of a front?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ some of ya'll...

74f36f20201c092d12824118ff808d5a3bddcd34.gif

pimp.gif

EDIT 2: Some of ya'll sound real lost when #$%%$$ get to talking bout grams. How you ain't never heard of a front?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ some of ya'll...

74f36f20201c092d12824118ff808d5a3bddcd34.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

prolly not that grimey...but when i was in highschool, one of my dudes had a girlfriend that he was in love wit & it was like his 1st love. well long story short i smashed her almost everyday for like a semester & a half. she started tellin people at school that we was *%!%@% but i denied everything. her & my homeboy eventually broke up, but i feel bad cause dude is one of my closest friends & i still never told him the truth about the situation
yo how did you end up smashin her... thats crazy

Originally Posted by eashawty

prolly not that grimey...but when i was in highschool, one of my dudes had a girlfriend that he was in love wit & it was like his 1st love. well long story short i smashed her almost everyday for like a semester & a half. she started tellin people at school that we was *%!%@% but i denied everything. her & my homeboy eventually broke up, but i feel bad cause dude is one of my closest friends & i still never told him the truth about the situation
yo how did you end up smashin her... thats crazy

This girl was applying mascara in Urban Outfitters and I bumped into her on purpose so it would get in and around her eye.

This girl was applying mascara in Urban Outfitters and I bumped into her on purpose so it would get in and around her eye.

BSed and sweet talked some chick into giving me head and smashing after her boyfriend passed away in like a 2 day span (he knew she use to come to me for sex and had threatened to kill me)
I did it on purpose and she had pics of him all over the house while i was getting domed i was just
wink.gif
but felt like
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
after
Yes im going to hell for that
30t6p3b.gif

BSed and sweet talked some chick into giving me head and smashing after her boyfriend passed away in like a 2 day span (he knew she use to come to me for sex and had threatened to kill me)
I did it on purpose and she had pics of him all over the house while i was getting domed i was just
wink.gif
but felt like
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
after
Yes im going to hell for that
30t6p3b.gif

smashed my homegirls's cousin babymoms in her parents room while my homegirl and her bro were sleeping in their rooms...

not that bad but still disrespectful....ah well
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom