What's The Highest Recorded VERTICAL in Women's History!?

cardo ln

Banned
I'm sittin here
814266b15c9e786c217df3adf444f6c38791d0be.gif
watchin theMcD's All-American Women's Game (#21 on the East FTMTW!) and they just noted that one of these chicks had a higher verical than the rest of them in thegame, but didnt say what it was.. I'm like, ain't none of these broads got off their knees for a rebound. So I got to thinking, has any female jumpedhigher than 2 ft off the ground?
laugh.gif

has any female jumped higher than 2 ft off the ground?
I've never seen that, ever.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, if you watch college volleyball, you'll see that often. Honestly though, I don't think I ever have in basketball.

If you don't think girls can jump you need to watch high level volleyball like KLJ said, the elite players can get up.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I think D. Wade has like a 40 inch vertical....

Thats prolly the highest....
laugh.gif

there are some LEAPERS in women's volleyball but in bball, i've never seen it.

indifferent.gif
HATER. Anyway Wadedoesn't even have the highest vertical on his team. I heard Chris Quinn has a 60 inch vertical but he just never uses it because he doesn't want to gethurt or hurt others.

Originally Posted by acidicality

indifferent.gif
HATER. Anyway Wade doesn't even have the highest vertical on his team. I heard Chris Quinn has a 60 inch vertical but he just never uses it because he doesn't want to get hurt or hurt others.

Wow.. You must be ******ed.. Chris Quinn does NOT have a 60 inch vertical lol..
If he did have a 60 inch vertical, he'd have busted it out now and then and earn him another 5 mil a year lol..
Don't take homerism too far..it's really kinda lame..

But yeah, elite volleyball chicks can jump.. I bet there are plenty outside hitters that can do 30inch+..

Originally Posted by acidicality

indifferent.gif
HATER. Anyway Wade doesn't even have the highest vertical on his team. I heard Chris Quinn has a 60 inch vertical but he just never uses it because he doesn't want to get hurt or hurt others.

Like his jump has some destructive powers or somethin
roll.gif
roll.gif

First of all who "Sky's for rebounds, unless they absolutely have too, especially in an All Star game.
Second...

around2.jpg

Bananas.

Back
Top Bottom