What's The Highest Recorded VERTICAL in Women's History!?

^

simp2006_HomerArmsCrossed_f.jpg

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

That girl in the first vid fanatic posted's name is Destinee Hook er... What could her parents possibly have been thinking. Thats gotta be the worst namethey could have come up with. On further review, it's still official, she has Zero hops. Standing still her head practically is at the same height as thetop of the net. I'm not impressed. She appears to be jumping about 12-14 inches off the ground.

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

That girl in the first vid fanatic posted's name is Destinee Hook er... What could her parents possibly have been thinking. Thats gotta be the worst name they could have come up with. On further review, it's still official, she has Zero hops. Standing still her head practically is at the same height as the top of the net. I'm not impressed. She appears to be jumping about 12-14 inches off the ground.

Well the top of the Net is over 7 feet so I can assure you she isn't that tall. You have to see in person, she jumps higher than any female I haveever seen. I mean hell I could probably jump 12-14 inches
eyes.gif
I triedto find a better video of her that shows her true ability, or at least a source that shows her vert. but I couldnt. Anyway she is one of the highest jumpersin the country, about to play with the US National team. She is also an All American High Jumper. She can jump friend, no doubt about it.
And if you think her name is bad, her sister is Marshavet.
laugh.gif

Even with these names, they are both phenomenal athletes.

Anyone remember Diana Taurasi "attempting" to dunk in the WNBA all-star game a few years back?

^ Yes.

There were rumors beforehand that she would try it and that she had done it in Mercury practices and yadda, yadda, yadda; I wasn't a believer. She gotkinda close, though.

Fanatic- why do you hate Taurasi? Or did you just hate her with UConn?

Chick is baaad, man.
pimp.gif

I liked her in college, and I like her in the WNBA. Glad she got a Championship last year (partially because I'm a fan, and partially because it willforever be a fact that the Mercury were born decades after the Suns, but they have a championship, while the Suns...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
)
She got kinda close, though.
DoubleJs07:
Ska, no she didn't.

it was almost as embarrassing as Candace Parker's McDonald's dunk contest win...that was a farce

Parker's 'victory' was definitely a farce, but maybe I need to see Taurasi's attempt again, because the way I remember it, she gotup there and... like... hit the ball against the rim.. and it slid down... East got the rebound... everyone laughed.

No?

Yeah I hated her at UConn. When I was growing up, playing basketball and living out my hoop dreams (
laugh.gif
), I wanted to play ball at Tennessee so I was a fanof them (Holdsclaw, Catchings etc.). It was just natural to hate Gino, and his crew of scrubs (I know they were good lol).

Fanatic15:
Yeah I hated her at UConn. When I was growing up, playing basketball and living out my hoop dreams (
laugh.gif
), I wanted to play ball at Tennessee so I was a fan of them (Holdsclaw, Catchings etc.). It was just natural to hate Gino, and his crew of scrubs (I know they were good lol).
Sparks, represent.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

That girl in the first vid fanatic posted's name is Destinee Hook er... What could her parents possibly have been thinking. Thats gotta be the worst name they could have come up with. On further review, it's still official, she has Zero hops. Standing still her head practically is at the same height as the top of the net. I'm not impressed. She appears to be jumping about 12-14 inches off the ground.

Well the top of the Net is over 7 feet so I can assure you she isn't that tall. You have to see in person, she jumps higher than any female I have ever seen. I mean hell I could probably jump 12-14 inches
eyes.gif
I tried to find a better video of her that shows her true ability, or at least a source that shows her vert. but I couldnt. Anyway she is one of the highest jumpers in the country, about to play with the US National team. She is also an All American High Jumper. She can jump friend, no doubt about it.
And if you think her name is bad, her sister is Marshavet.
laugh.gif

Even with these names, they are both phenomenal athletes.

laugh.gif
[SouthPark] I'm not your fwend, GUY!

She's a lil sexy somethin too.. still bout 6 inches short tho.

Off topic but if Lebron James or someone has a sex change, can he play in the WNBA? I'm sure he would have the highest vertical of any women in history...

This is a serious question by the way

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

Off topic but if Lebron James or someone has a sex change, can he play in the WNBA? I'm sure he would have the highest vertical of any women in history...

This is a serious question by the way

Jawanna Man?

Back
Top Bottom