whats the Jordan scene like in your city!?

bryan college station texas. everybody wearing jays wherever you go especially the mall. There are still alot of jays in the mall. I still saw the dmp 7 pack and that released last august

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

Here in Wichita, KS it's tough for a sneakerhead because we don't get many good releases here sadly, I usually have to buy the good stuff from a reseller via eBay or NT which equals the more expensive route.

damn bro I live in Wichita too. U gotta admit we have Been getting alot more jays than usual but we need sum shoe spots besides the mall. What's yo name?

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Very few sneaker/Jordan heads in Cleveland. Mostly fakes but Im starting to see less

DID YOU NOT HIT CLEVELAND'S GOT SOLE? THE AMOUNT OF COLLECTOR'S HERE WITH REAL HEAT IS PICKING UP. MAYBE I SHOULD CHANGE MY SIG LOL.

the game in peoria illinois isnt too bad, our finishline gets most releases and the popular retros dont sit on shelves too long. not many mom and pop shops around here though but overall i see a lot of people wearing J's and not as many fakes as there used to be.

I'll just put it this way: Don't come to The Bay thinkin' that you're fitted cause you got a pair of jays on (No matter what kind of "heat" you think you got), cause Jordans haven't really been nothin' to break necks with out here since the early 2000's.  Don't get me wrong, there are no easy pick ups out here, but that's because Jordans are everyday attire. They're so common that you'll never get anyone's attention with them (for those of you who're into "breaking necks"). If you're trying to dress to impress, you'd be better off rockin' high end fashion sneakers (i.e. Pradas, Jasper's ect.).

Coming out here sportin' Jays is equivalent to going to L.A. rockin' Chuck Taylor's. Nothing special, everyday thing. As much love as I have for Jordans, for now, I'm just stickin' to my retro Nikes.

Down here in Tucson, AZ, Vans w/Skinny jeans is big right now!! Once in a while you see a person around the mall rockin' some OG's. Like I said its usually just Vans,Supras & High top Blazers. Everybody is into the JERK Movement, Lol!

Back
Top Bottom