What's The Last Classic Rap Album?

milliondollarbaby2.jpg

IMO in the past two years as far as classic albums go it's a handful. MBDTF, MOTM2, Sir lucious left foot, KRIT wuz here, Cuban Linx 2. All good projects. There might be a few I missed.

IMO in the past two years as far as classic albums go it's a handful. MBDTF, MOTM2, Sir lucious left foot, KRIT wuz here, Cuban Linx 2. All good projects. There might be a few I missed.

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

OB4CLII is a classic?
Definitely. I still play it pretty regularly. After all the hype around it, it still lived up to it.

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

OB4CLII is a classic?
Definitely. I still play it pretty regularly. After all the hype around it, it still lived up to it.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

What's the definition of "classic?" Yall throw that word around WAY too much....
IMO, it goes like this

Masterpiece (i.e. Illmatic, Be, etc. These come around a few times a decade)
Classic (Lord Willin', OB4CL2, Sir Lucious Left Foot. Couple times a year)
Memorable
blah
blah

So my last classic to come out is Sir Lucious Left Foot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

What's the definition of "classic?" Yall throw that word around WAY too much....
IMO, it goes like this

Masterpiece (i.e. Illmatic, Be, etc. These come around a few times a decade)
Classic (Lord Willin', OB4CL2, Sir Lucious Left Foot. Couple times a year)
Memorable
blah
blah

So my last classic to come out is Sir Lucious Left Foot
pimp.gif

the only correct answers are AG and Below the Heavens if we're talkin about rap though...

the only correct answers are AG and Below the Heavens if we're talkin about rap though...

Classic does get thrown around a lot... But at the same time you don't want to rarely use the word either. SOmetimes classic doesn't just mean every album has to be on the level of illmatic, RD, etc. It just needs to be used in moderation.

Classic does get thrown around a lot... But at the same time you don't want to rarely use the word either. SOmetimes classic doesn't just mean every album has to be on the level of illmatic, RD, etc. It just needs to be used in moderation.

Back
Top Bottom