What's the last good thing that has happened to you?

besides waking up....nothing right now
frown.gif

2 days ago some chick to my friend told my friend she thought I looked good.

Not interested, but the attention is a boost lol.

Yesterday was crap. And today should be too. Lot of work to do.

2 days ago some chick to my friend told my friend she thought I looked good.

Not interested, but the attention is a boost lol.

Yesterday was crap. And today should be too. Lot of work to do.

Doing well in school, honestly I'll take Ls in every other aspect of my life just as long as I'm straight academically.

Doing well in school, honestly I'll take Ls in every other aspect of my life just as long as I'm straight academically.

-I'm starting to stay a little more healthy now and as a result I've been doing well at school,handing in all my reports on time and everything
pimp.gif
. I'm confident that I'll do well on finals.
-Just got through a real rough patch in my relationship and we've managed to stay together
pimp.gif
-Lakers losing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only real terrible thing going on right now in my life is the fact that I don't know what's gonna happen to my sister 
tired.gif

-I'm starting to stay a little more healthy now and as a result I've been doing well at school,handing in all my reports on time and everything
pimp.gif
. I'm confident that I'll do well on finals.
-Just got through a real rough patch in my relationship and we've managed to stay together
pimp.gif
-Lakers losing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only real terrible thing going on right now in my life is the fact that I don't know what's gonna happen to my sister 
tired.gif

GOD

as in whoever had something to do with the universe.

Learning about the laws of life and why I do things and what the results of that are

GOD

as in whoever had something to do with the universe.

Learning about the laws of life and why I do things and what the results of that are

Back
Top Bottom