What's the latest any of yall switched majors?

2nd Semester of my Junior Year. I still graduated on time by going to 2 sessions of summer school and taking 2 semesters of 21 hours each. Still graduated with a 3.9 Cumulative GPA
pimp.gif
Changed from Psychology to Geospatial Science/GIS

Yeah, I already talked to my parents and they just said do whatever I want to do just make sure it's for the right reason.
After this semester I'm switching to Computer Engineering and I should be able to keep my Co-op so that's good.

Also I wasn't going to graduate on time either way.

Yeah, I already talked to my parents and they just said do whatever I want to do just make sure it's for the right reason.
After this semester I'm switching to Computer Engineering and I should be able to keep my Co-op so that's good.

Also I wasn't going to graduate on time either way.

one of my friends at work also goes to my university and switched programs completely. she was in her 4th year of education (i think it was her 4th year anyways) then decided to become a head librarian. i may sound ignorant but i had no idea how much work you had to do to become a head librarian

one of my friends at work also goes to my university and switched programs completely. she was in her 4th year of education (i think it was her 4th year anyways) then decided to become a head librarian. i may sound ignorant but i had no idea how much work you had to do to become a head librarian

Back
Top Bottom