whats the latest news on the side effects of the h1n1 vaccine?

my lil bros school sent home a paper, basically it asked mad questions
i was reading it

and it said... once you sign this... you give permission for your son to be vaccinated with various doses.

idk if i should tell my parents to return the form or not
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

my lil bros school sent home a paper, basically it asked mad questions
i was reading it

and it said... once you sign this... you give permission for your son to be vaccinated with various doses.

idk if i should tell my parents to return the form or not
eyes.gif
kdpe0z.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.png

Originally Posted by daproblem53

isnt the vaccine even more than dangerous than the flu itself?
I'm hearing it's just as bad, but what do I know?

All i know is...don't take it.

naaaa dont do that sonnn!! if you bro is healthy DO NOT GET THAT SHOT!!! its the T-virus in real life 0.o WOrd to I AM LEGEND x RESiDENT EViL

Originally Posted by daproblem53

isnt the vaccine even more than dangerous than the flu itself?

No. It's not. And H1N1? Not dangerous to the majority of the adult population. Regular flu? Same thing, even though the flu (and flu complications) isone of the deadliest viruses we see every year.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

^actually H1N1 shows a higher mortality to young adults vs the elderly and infants.

Transmission rates too, I believe. That's why I just said adult populations, I forget that the average age here is young adults
laugh.gif
Isn't the "strongly recommended" age for vaccinations for H1N1 upto 24 for that reason?

I went to ask today,

and the teacher says that all children under 9 will receive 2 doses of the shot.

That just doesn't sound well.

I went to ask today,

and the teacher says that all children under 9 will receive 2 doses of the shot.

They get two doses because these kids have never been exposed to this virus before. (That is why this virus is so dangerous to kids/young adults,the body doesn't know how to recgonize/battle the infection). Antibodies need to be developed and tests show that two doses ensure enough antibodyproduction.

Matter of fact, if a child has never received a seasonal flu shot, they'll get two doses as well.

Edit: In no way am I suggesting you should let your brother get the H1N1 vaccine, though. I've personally heard nurses and physican's assistants saythey refuse to get their kids vaccinated until more tests are done. Seasonal flu is another story...

Originally Posted by What up

I went to ask today,

They get two doses because these kids have never been exposed to this virus before. (That is why this virus is so dangerous to kids/young adults, the body doesn't know how to recgonize/battle the infection). Antibodies need to be developed and tests show that two doses ensure enough antibody production.

Matter of fact, if a child has never received a seasonal flu shot, they'll get two doses as well.

Edit: In no way am I suggesting you should let your brother get the H1N1 vaccine, though. I've personally heard nurses and physican's assistants say they refuse to get their kids vaccinated until more tests are done. Seasonal flu is another story...
Yea the only reason why I'm hesitant to let my bro get it is for the reason that it hasnt been tested enough.

and yea the flu shot is a must.

Back
Top Bottom