What's the least amount of money you'd bend over to pick up?

In public, not yours.

A quarter.

Those can add up fast.

Don't see myself stopping and picking up a dime.

I've seen people walk over dirty dollars and some ,(like my mom and grandma) pick up a penny

Depends how good I'm feeling. I fumbled some change at the checkout stand the other day and when I looked down to see what fell it was a dime, few nickels, and some pennies. I thought about it for a second and said nah, it's not worth the energy. People in line looking at my buttcrack. Nah. Charge it to the game.
I got enough change in my car that I don't care about. Why would I pick up change off the ground. I don't live my life that way.

. People in line looking at my buttcrack. Nah.

I find myself going to Target, Michael's, Bed Bath & Beyond just to perv the aisles. Always something fine to look at there. This milf in Lululemon pants was pushing a stroller and talking loudly on the phone... I don't even think she noticed me follow her for 6 aisles. That's all I really need nowadays, nothing more and nothing less. I put my shades back on and walked out the store a satisfied old perv.

A quarter for parking meters or tax at the grocery store. Everything below is not with it to me.

Honestly man city streets around my way are foul I'm not stopping to pick up any less than $5 that isn't mine already.

wouldn’t touch any filthy street change or even a dollar. would have to be at least $20 for me to even consider it. if i drop something i’ll pick it up though don’t like to litter.

wouldn’t touch any filthy street change or even a dollar. would have to be at least $20 for me to even consider it. if i drop something i’ll pick it up though don’t like to litter.

I came in to post the exact thing. I might consider a 10$ if idgaf that day but a 20$ is getting picked up for sure.

khaledthink

Last edited:
A quarter is getting picked up every time

This! my local supermart charges a quarter to use carts but you get it back once you return it... sometimes I'll drive around looking for carts that haven't been put back yet and if they have a quarter I'm putting the cart back and taking the quarter lol...but if there's no quarter im just leaving the cart there

Back
Top Bottom