Whats the longest you've ever slept?

23 hours, and then I had a one hour nap.

laugh.gif
Jk. Most I think was 15-16. It's usually like I get up after 12hours, eat food, then I go back to sleep, on some days.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by Young Safari

Yo, I went to sleep at about 3:30AM this morning, now I just woke up at 3:56PM.

This is absurd, Im not cool with wasting my entire day.

Im done with
pimp.gif

- Safari​
that was some bomb bud huh?

the Volcano Digital Vaporizor.
smh.gif

- Safari​

something like 17 hours i think. finals week, after 5 or 6 days of 1-2 hours sleep and an all nighter or two to wrap it up. my roommate did the same andslept 19 hrs.
sick.gif

going to sleep when it's dark and waking up after sunset the next day unappreciation
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

how do you guys manage to sleep that long?!?!?! 15+ hours?!?! even if i tried and no matter how tired i was, my body would wake itself up after about 12hours.....

Originally Posted by B0SSLDY

Slept about 2 days straight.
smh.gif
ducktales or OD.

had been like 11hours woke up another 11 hours woke up 15 hours. i dont think straight is possible
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

how do you guys manage to sleep that long?!?!?! 15+ hours?!?! even if i tried and no matter how tired i was, my body would wake itself up after about 12 hours.....

Word. Thing is, I didn't even mean to sleep for 12+ hrs. I was trying to wake up around 10 in the morn.

Was heated after I looked at the clock.
smh.gif

- Safari​

15 or 16 hours this past spring. Passed out at 7pm after work on Saturday and didn't wake up till like 11 on Sunday morning.

after cramming for a final, slept from 8pm to 4pm straight through. never waking up to pee or nothing
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom