whats the longest youve gone without eating?

sometimes if i have a big midnight snack i dont need to eat when i wake up for hours.. like today its 6pm and i have not ate a thing... and its not like im starving its like i dont feel like getting any food for myself. curious as to what the longest youve gone without eating is whether it be you just didnt want it or you werent able to have it

I had a bad stomach virus. I kept throwing up and boo-booin everything I ate. So I didn't eat for like 2 days cause I was scared. Being laid out on the bathroom floor too weak to get up is not a good look.

3 days

It was easy

I cried like a baby on the third day.

Reassured my beliefs on helping the homeless.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

3 days

It was easy

why?
and to answer OP's question, like 2 days. 

like 2 days cuz I was lazy smh haha

and I fast during ramadan so its easy for me to go w/o food for the day. and sometimes I don't pig out after the fast is over so don't try that lol

Ramadan, but I'm an Atheist. My family is Muslim, I just do it to convince them I still "believe".

10-12 hours.
grin.gif

Like 5 hours... Thought I was gonna die lol. jk. I am pretty underweight though I think

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

3 days

It was easy

why?
and to answer OP's question, like 2 days. 

Never had to go a day in my life without eating and just the thought that some people do that on a regular basis made me cry, especially cause I was doing for vain purposes
When I started eating oatmeal(transition food)  I just busted out crying 
laugh.gif

Im a crybaby

Originally Posted by hassan16

like 2 days cuz I was lazy smh haha

ahaha did the same thing when I was going through some %!@ last year.  Mightve been almost three days before I said ok.. i need to try and eat something.  The hungery feeling didn't hit until I started to eat.. then I got a crazy headache, and dizzy..and had to forced myself to finish the meal. *#*+ was crazy.  Wont do that again

lil over 48 hours , I refused to eat those bologna sandwiches they give you in the tombs

I was starving when I got out...went to white castle and could barely eat 3 burgers

Like a day and a half. Got home from work on Friday. Ate a big dinner. Think I slept through the weekend. Lol

Around two and a half days. When my parents leave on vacation sometimes I'm too lazy to cook so I'll just drink a lot of soda, water, Gatorade, etc and I'm normally all set.

Back
Top Bottom