What's the Most Memorable Sporting Event You've Attended?

nate2.jpg

This game was something else. UW upsetting #9Arizona 2004
pimp.gif

nothing really sticks out in my mind. i think oilers have won twice out of all the $@%+*%% games ive been to in my life
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
(plus i was never able to get tickets when they went on their run in 2006. 2 grand? *+@# that). plus we only have one prominent pro sports team

if i must choose though, it would have to be the first oiler game, i think i was in the 1st grade. they played pittburgh and for some odd reason my dad really likes the pens. plus it was the return of mario that year and they had ron francis and jagr. i loved ron francis

needless to say, we lost
laugh.gif

nothing really sticks out in my mind. i think oilers have won twice out of all the $@%+*%% games ive been to in my life
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
(plus i was never able to get tickets when they went on their run in 2006. 2 grand? *+@# that). plus we only have one prominent pro sports team

if i must choose though, it would have to be the first oiler game, i think i was in the 1st grade. they played pittburgh and for some odd reason my dad really likes the pens. plus it was the return of mario that year and they had ron francis and jagr. i loved ron francis

needless to say, we lost
laugh.gif

usa-rydercup.jpg

2008 Ryder Cup @ Valhalla.

yes, seriously... golf.  i was there on Sunday.  %%$! was amazing.  better than any football, baseball, or basketball game i've ever been to.

usa-rydercup.jpg

yes, seriously... golf.  i was there on Sunday.  %%$! was amazing.  better than any football, baseball, or basketball game i've ever been to.

2008 BCS national championship in Miami to see my Gators win their 2nd BCS title in 3 years.
pimp.gif

2008 BCS national championship in Miami to see my Gators win their 2nd BCS title in 3 years.
pimp.gif

Jonathon Niese (Mets) threw a 1-hitter this past season, was there for that.

Joe Torre's first return to NY (even though it was the Mets) as the Dodgers manager.

Jamal Crawford dropped 50 on the Miami Heat (I think he was 18/18 at one point).

Jonathon Niese (Mets) threw a 1-hitter this past season, was there for that.

Joe Torre's first return to NY (even though it was the Mets) as the Dodgers manager.

Jamal Crawford dropped 50 on the Miami Heat (I think he was 18/18 at one point).

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

usa-rydercup.jpg

This would be so sick to attend. I would love to go to a Team USA Olympics basketball game. Go America!

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

usa-rydercup.jpg

This would be so sick to attend. I would love to go to a Team USA Olympics basketball game. Go America!

2010-2011 winter classic in boston

2-1 OT win for the bruins
pimp.gif

EDIT: big pic deleted
laugh.gif

2010-2011 winter classic in boston

2-1 OT win for the bruins
pimp.gif

EDIT: big pic deleted
laugh.gif

David West game-winner/Chris Andersen's first game back from his two-year suspension here in Cleveland in 2008. Chris Paul had like 20 assists, too.

Four Indians playoffs games in 2007.

Davidson/Kansas Elite Eight game in 2008.

Nothing crazy.

Back
Top Bottom