Whats the most Simpish thing you've ever witnessed

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by Storm2006

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Ticker: Ex-Lion Roy Williams suing to get his engagement ring back[/h1]
Dallas Cowboys receiver Roy Williams just wants his ring back. Not a Super Bowl ring of course (ha!), but his engagement ring.

According to a story from OAOnline.com, the former Lion filed a lawsuit last week asking for the ring he offered to former Miss Texas USA Brooke Daniels. The rock is reportedly valued at $76,000.

Williams apparently mailed the ring to Daniels along with a recorded marriage proposal. He also included $5,000 for school and dental bills and a baseball for her brother. She rejected the proposal and has not returned the ring.

Williams and Daniels dated for nearly a year.

Michael Daniels, Brooke's father and a co-defendant in the lawsuit, has said he has possession of the ring and plans to return it to avoid further legal issues.

An injunction hearing is set for Friday in Odessa, Texas.
Link

Couldn't wait to see her, though? And threw in cash? And she rejected him? Ls on Ls on Ls

then again he does play for the Cowboys.......

You're right. Throw another L on top just for that
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

• I seen a Marine get told by his wife that "you better buy me that Nintendo Wii or I might have to find other things to do when you leave next week" .  She was bad too.  And he bought it too.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

but the girl I brought wanted to be ran through by EVERYONE. I wudn't ee'm mad. When we're all getting ready to dip, we call out this one dude's name and he's under the covers munching box.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
That was the last time I spoke to him since I figured he wanted to taste everyone's pipe on the low. He had to nerve to try and justify it by saying "she likes me better than all of you."
30t6p3b.gif
He got clowned on the spot.

funniest line in this thread.
roll.gif
Ew.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by Dunk These

iight yall.. after reading all of this, i HAVE to post this one.

this is about my boy.. a very good friend since middle school.

he gets with this chick from school but she has crazy baby daddy issues.. he proceeds knowing this too.

after about a month, he comes at me with his problems on some super sad tip.. obviously, girl cheats on my homie for her baby daddy. he is devastated and i tell him "dude, just let her go, no matter what, BD is always gonna be around.. dead that beezy." he comes back at me with the "its so hard bc i love her.." i hit him back with the
indifferent.gif
 but i keep hearing him out.

this dude has talked to ALL of our friends, even homegirls too and we all tell him that she aint the one, what she's doin to him is F'd up and to have more respect for himself..

fast forward to this past month.. she starts flakin out on dates w/ him, not getting back to his texts and calls. at this point, he's desperate to win her over. well, what do you know? the garden tool has been chillin with BD this whole time. after a few days of no call/no text, this herb i call my friend goes with his instincts and drives by BDs pad and guess what, her car is there!!

to make a long story short, she finally comes clean with my homie and tells him SHE GOT PREGNANT again by BD but she got an abortion and that "she's done" with baby daddy..

and to no one's surprise.. THE HOMIE GETS BACK WITH HER!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

eek.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Dude is a lost cause ...
30t6p3b.gif

651akathePaul wrote:
I remember one time having a sleep over when I was in the 4th or 5th grade and one of my friends told me his sister told him that a guy she really liked told her how beautiful her eyes were and how she ate it up.

Next schoold day on the bus I remember trying find one of the few empty seats because her stop was right after mine, hoping she sat next to me. She did, and I mustered up the courage to look at her straight faced to tell her "Sarah, you have beautiful eyes." Never really remember much after that with her 
laugh.gif
damnitzdom wrote:
this was on my homegirls tumblr

r2owhl.png

"Welp... "
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did dude tell himself that his lil gatorade line was cute? 
roll.gif
alien.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Storm2006

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Ticker: Ex-Lion Roy Williams suing to get his engagement ring back[/h1]
Dallas Cowboys receiver Roy Williams just wants his ring back. Not a Super Bowl ring of course (ha!), but his engagement ring.

According to a story from OAOnline.com, the former Lion filed a lawsuit last week asking for the ring he offered to former Miss Texas USA Brooke Daniels. The rock is reportedly valued at $76,000.

Williams apparently mailed the ring to Daniels along with a recorded marriage proposal. He also included $5,000 for school and dental bills and a baseball for her brother. She rejected the proposal and has not returned the ring.

Williams and Daniels dated for nearly a year.

Michael Daniels, Brooke's father and a co-defendant in the lawsuit, has said he has possession of the ring and plans to return it to avoid further legal issues.

An injunction hearing is set for Friday in Odessa, Texas.
Link

Couldn't wait to see her, though? And threw in cash? And she rejected him? Ls on Ls on Ls

who mails an engagement ring?
eek.gif
I'd never give it back based on the principle or hold out for as long as I could for that kind of behavior.
laugh.gif
Mailing a recorded marriage proposal...really?

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

We're posted up one day outside the student center in college, and we see this dude that we play ball with standing on the other side of the courtyard with his girl. They started kissing and after a second the dude raised his leg. Like the chick in the pic below on the right. Had never seen a man do that before.

couple-kissing-leg-up-garage-traditional.jpg

what in the 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know its a gravedig.

So I walk into my building lobby and I go over to check my mailbox. This girls walks over and starts looking at me (Im dressed like crap cuz its raining and I dont care right now whatever Im that full of myself to say I think she was checking me out). She looks at me for a second. Anyway I lock up my mailbox and proceed to walk past her to go up the stairs to my apartment. Im on the first 2 stairs so if I turn around I still see this girl. This dorky looking guy walks up behind the girl with an umbrella (its raining cats and dogs today in NY). Im guessing its her BF...whatever. She starts yelling and screaming at him saying

"WHY YOU BRINGING THAT UMBRELLA?!?!?!?!? IM NOT CARRYING THAT BACK !!!!! GO PUT IT BACK!!!!!!!!!"

meanwhile the guy replies softly how its raining hard and she yells that she doesnt care and goes "NOW!!!!!."

It kinda sounded like she was scolding a dog that was misbehaving.

Keep in my mind I can hear and see everything cuz Im basically right there. The guy didnt stand up to her or nothing.

I understand not wanting to carry an umbrella but I wouldnt let that girl whos supposed to be my gf talk to me like that. Straight disrespectful and embarrassing.

She wasnt bad in the looks department. I guess a 7 or a 8 if she tries hard. Went down to zero when I heard start talking tho.

Had a @@%!* fest in a hotel one time with the homies when I was in the Navy. Every girl got ran through but the girl I brought wanted to be ran through by EVERYONE. I wudn't ee'm mad. When we're all getting ready to dip, we call out this one dude's name and he's under the covers munching box.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
That was the last time I spoke to him since I figured he wanted to taste everyone's pipe on the low. He had to nerve to try and justify it by saying "she likes me better than all of you."
30t6p3b.gif
LMAO OMG i chuckled for real, that is hilarious man dude is a grade A clown for sure, i dont know whats the deal with givin one nighters head, has it been goin on forever and just been lowkey until now?
but runnin stos is gay mane, i have/will never have my thang out in the same room as other guys with their thangs out

Had a @@%!* fest in a hotel one time with the homies when I was in the Navy. Every girl got ran through but the girl I brought wanted to be ran through by EVERYONE. I wudn't ee'm mad. When we're all getting ready to dip, we call out this one dude's name and he's under the covers munching box.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My best friend in the world is the exact opposite of me. He's white, goofy, scared to throw down and has no game whatsoever, but dude literally saved my life once, so he will always have my loyalty. Well, he's always simping for #+@%@+. He's smashed a lot of them, but what he has to go through to get it is just sad. Anyway, he invited me and my wife out one night to meet up with him and his "new girl."
tired.gif
laugh.gif
We were all supposed to meet at this ice cream spot and we get there and his new girl is the girl working there that he has a crush on. He tried to rap a taste but she was stonewalling my man. I was so embarrassed for him and I couldn't believe that he had this imaginary relationship with an ice cream slanger. Add to that she was on the young side and looked fresh out of high school. I guess he ate there/stalked her a lot and thought she was feeling him.
roll.gif

I've even seen my man save girls about to get smashed before that weren't even that drunk, just cause he was hating.
30t6p3b.gif
Hell he's done it to me before, but he also kept me from dying after taking a severe beating one night.
WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FFFFFFFUNNYYYYYYYYYYY....... BECAUSE SHE LIKES ME THE BEST. "HAA" (Vado voice) 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by slickp42189

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
LMAO OMG i chuckled for real, that is hilarious man dude is a grade A clown for sure, i dont know whats the deal with givin one nighters head, has it been goin on forever and just been lowkey until now?
but runnin stos is gay mane, i have/will never have my thang out in the same room as other guys with their thangs out
Nah i don't think double teaming a girl is gay cuz im focusing on the girl.. no eye contact, no getting close to my **** and its all good 

Originally Posted by Initial Lotus

I met this one dude who got 2390 on his SATs (out of 2400), got into ALL the UC's (got full rides to half of them), and got looks from Stanford for a swimming scholarship. Decided to go to a local state school after high school because his "girl" went there. After they both started college, she broke up with him.

I felt bad for the dude. Threw away full rides to college, to be with girl (who is prolly renegadin')...smh

OUCH........ WHERE ARE FRIENDS WHEN U NEED THEM??????????????? colllege is important..... that chance only comes once a lifetime but to trade it in on a girl????? what the hell is this?????? LOVE DONT COST A THING?????
0c3i8gorw7h2ro7i.jpg

beanie.jpg

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

2 stories. Both involving my ex roomate (who was a chick)

1. She had this SIMP ex bf. I mean dude used to loan her like 2k a month so she could be about that life like her friends. So we move into our spot and her room can fit a SMALL TV stand. Like no wider than 2 feet. this B buys a 6 foot dresser and we both tell her it will not fit. like no chance. she tells dude. I WANT IT PUT TOGETHER NOW AND I WILL THEN SEE IF IT FITS. this MF puts it together like a 4 hour job no help. and of course it doesn't fit. now keep in mind dude worked from 4-8 putting it together. She sees it doesn't fit gets mad at him and then yells. TAKE IT THE F APART AND GET IT BACK TO THE STORE AND GET A SMALLER ONE NOW!. Dude had like a hour. with no help. she was fixing her eyebrows. he rushed to get there and they were closed. lmao. Dude apologized up the %%+ and then bought her a fendi wallet the next day. SIMP

2. Same chick starts cheating on said boyfriend. With this black dude who's swag was on like 3 trillion. Dude straight told me. " im just hittin this cause i can" any way shes like in love with dude. Flew him from the east coast to LA 3 times in a month. she would tell the BF she was busy with work but would be getting the mamba all day. long story shory dude tells her he won't commit to her cause he has a LIVE IN GIRLFRIEND back in ny. This B goes and starts baking cookies to cure depression and then calls her bf who races over to console her from what she said was "difficult days at work" when earlier that afternoon dude was wearing her out in the shower. The bf is holding her and saying its gonna be ok. Then goes and gets her a 900$ snowboard. Which she then uses to meet up with other dude on a "girls trip".

Cold game. Colder %!%+%.
sorry cant embed

Back
Top Bottom