What's the most struggle meal you've eaten?

I bet none of you have had leftover soup. Mess is horrible!!! It's a combination of chicken broth and rice and damn near anything you have leftover from a previous meal.

What did my mans Grizz eat?

My roommate is the struggle meal king. Used to eat hot sauce packets from Taco Bell. Grilled cheese using some cheap jalapeno cheddar from the $1 store
cheese does not melt at all , It fell on grill fire would melt for nothing
mean.gif

I just remembered years ago people I knew used to make Swole after school, which is basically ramen noodles with crushed up hot cheetos in it. Some would go gourmet and add cheese and fry the noodles up in a pan.

Last edited:
I just remembered years ago people I knew used to make Swole after school, which is basically ramen noodles with crushed up hot cheetos in it. Some would go gourmet and add cheese and fry the noodles up in a pan.
Legend has it that's a 5 star meal in jail, just add hotdog bits lol

In Brooklyn I never ate struggle meals.

Not when you could hit the Chinese spot and get a box of fries for a dollar

Also Kennedy Fried Chicken had that heat.

And them 50 cent big *** Tropical Fantasy sodas? 3 dollars would hold me for the whole day son!

Last edited:
2 years ago I was eating a plate of hopes and dreams for dinner every night. Worst time if my life :smh:

I was drinking milk and orange juice when I was like 10.  Nothing else in the fridge, figured it would fill me up.  It filled me up all right

yo I did this too. pay for the Doritos then walk the other way and start adding extra stuff while the cashier just stares
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They used to do this so hard in the 7-11 ard my way back in the day.  Straight open up the bags and squirt in the condiments from the hot dog section while they were in line.

Delicious

Back
Top Bottom