What's the most trouble you've been in? Vol. Uh Oh

possession of drug paraphernalia
tired.gif
... but i got off easy considering I tried to run from the cops and they caught me
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
but they didn't charge mewith running which is like a 500 dollar fine
pimp.gif

When I was a junior in HS, I was arrested for being at an under age drinking party on Devil's Night. My parents were at a halloween party and had to comepick me up at the police station. My dad was dressed up as Scooby Doo, and my mom was dressed up Velma. Both of them were high as hell.... I didnt getintrouble until the next day. And it wasnt anything serious.

But I'd have to say thats the most trouble I've been in.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by p2vandal

people are so uptight in here
grin.gif

when i was in school I stole and
damaged the property all the time.
it would be different now though
for a grown man to be stealing from the school district.

cosign

if you didn't do year share of wild, crazy, stupid, and troublesome things in your childhood and teenage years then what type of childhood did you have?

7 time felon..trafficking in controlled substance (6 counts), complicity to traffick cont. substance (1 count), did 2 years in slammer camp been on parole eversince...

Pushak513 wrote:
7 time felon..trafficking in controlled substance (6 counts), complicity to traffick cont. substance (1 count), did 2 years in slammer camp been on parole ever since...
GOT DAMN FAM!
eek.gif
Nice to see that you're staying out oftrouble?

I'm a goody-goody now; haven't done jack squat since this incident:

- Left school grounds in MIDDLE SCHOOL to go to McD's with a friend
- Hopped into friend's, friend's vehicle
- Earlier that day someone almost hit an old lady with the same description as the vehicle we were in so ...
- We got into a police chase
- Driver hit another car and driver (he was an old man
smh.gif
embarassed.gif
)
- Got out the vehicle and ran for hills
- Hella cops so I got caught and went to juvi

The old man was rushed to the hospital but did not press charges although he was injured. Turned out the vehicle was stolen and I was in juvi for the weekend.I've never seen my mom cry so much and vowed never to make her feel that way ever.
ohwell.gif
I love my Momma!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Swangin how did u end up getting caught?

the last week of october last year leading up to my ex gals bday and bills coming in i only had like 800 dollars. enought to pay all the bills but would leaveme broke and i was trying to buy my 1st set on swangs so i said i had to put in double overtime work to get some cash. and at that time me and my gurl wasstaying together in my apt and with her bday coming up i had planned some extravegent activities for us to do. i stole 2 class sets in one week. one on mondayand one on wensday, that thursday in first period the police officer came to my class pulled me out and cuffed me and took me to the schools police office. inthere they showed me a tape of myself walking down the hall watching the janitors as they open up every door on the 3rd floor like they always do and clean oneroom at a time. in the mean time i would bolt in a classroom snatch the calcs and **** of there asap. but of all the times i stole calcs this one time they gotme on camera. it was a felony because it was 17 ti 84 calcs at the price of $124 a piece.
ohwell.gif
sat in the school house the whole day and they investagated the whole thingand got a WHOLE bunch of dirt on me going through my cell phone. was in jail for 3 days and got bonded out by my aunt and had to pay her 600 in total forgetting me out. good part is they didnt take my money, i went to jail with 1368 dollars and i got it right back ONLY BECAUSE I HAD MY CHECK STUBS FROM MY JOBat a grocery store and said i planned on purchasing some rims, which i was. but after i got locked up all the money i had stashed i spent on my lawyer andgetting the case reduced to a misdemeanor in total 3600 cash$$

1500-lawyer
1500-case reduced
600-getting bonded out and car out the pound.

for 4 months i contiued staying in my apt but then i went broke and had to move back with the fam, in the midst of all this my gal left me while she waspregnant and i was simpn hard and i had dropped out of school. i was taking major Ls after i caught that case and all throughtout the summer i continue to takeLs trying to commit other crimes. but now im doin real good, i graduated and i just got a job at sams club and now enrolled in a community college.
pimp.gif

and btw i still owe 1200 in restitution to my probation thingy so more money is being added to the tally.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by duckdafraft

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by moe200069

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

felony theft for stealing school calculators and selling them. did it for 2 school years and got caught in 08 my senior year.

it was the wackest thing to be locked up in the county for CALCULATORS? but on the other hand i was making up to 1200 every week and i was ballin i cant lie.
stoneface to myself doe.
what kinda calculators are you stealing though?? cats aint even making that much sellin hot laptops/radios on the street...must have been makin cake off these calculus nerds though.

you actually believe him?
i was waiting for someone to call ducktales....
well look here fam, i want you to check the prices of ti-84 calculators at best buy, target, walmarts. then i want you to research and see how much they being sold for on craigslist. dont you think college kids gone try to save as much money as they can bro? half price calculators that are only one call away.
at the end of a school day i would go and steal a class set {30 ti-84s} and post up at TSU, RICE and UofH campuses{3 colleges i live seconds from} i would sell about 5 their within an hour at about 60 bucks a piece. then post em on craigslist and wait by the phone and almost instantly someone would call me and be like i need it where are you located i got cash. and since i was stealing them it was all profit! and i got so good at it i found a dude wanted to purchase them in large quantities to resell them, he offered to pay almost the same price i was selling em for off top. when i'd snatch a class set and call him he'd buy them all at 50$ a piece. 50x30=1500 in my pocket atleast once a week. and believe me fam i did this for 2 years, moved out my gaurdians house at 17 and had my own apartment until 4 months after i got caught. i had everything i ever wanted a nice car a set of swangers my own place to stay, a fine #+% female, and plenty money and was never broke. if you still think im lying i want you to post a calculator on craigslist in ya city and tell me how many calls/txts/emails you get within 30 minutes and call me a liar again dawg. stupid fool +%% imma lie for?

walmart---
http://www.target.com/gp/search/ref...-index&viewID=drill-down&field-keywords=ti 84

houston craigslist---
http://houston.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=ti+84&catAbbreviation=sss&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

if you still think im lying oh well, 2 middle fingers to you then. my hustle was being a thief why would i lie about something so degrading.
grin.gif
its possible to do that...I worked at sam goody/suncoast when i was 15-16...everyone there used to steal....i would walk out with at least $1000 worth of stuff everytime i worked (put it all in trash bags and take it out with the trash at night except id put the "good" bag in my trunk)...I set up an ebay account and became a powerseller almost overnight...I also set up connects with a few movie nerds and made a killing off selling dvd box sets for anime, tv shows and tv series...I also had access to cd's,movies and videos games before they even came out so I would sell those for a lot on ebay. I was a powerseller at 16 then I lost it when samgoody went bankrupt...
ohwell.gif
...which I am sure it was due to everyone stealing at all locations..this included assistant managers so it was serious everyone but the store manager stole in my store.
Im just skeptical on how you stole 100 dollar calcs for 2 years. Something that expensive wouldnt go unnoticed. Id say after the second or thirdtime someone would be looking. you might of done it but 2 years of stealing a whole class room worht of calcs IDK.

thats what puzzled me bro. i stole these things for 2 years, but at first it wasnt whole class sets though, just one here and there maybe 5 here 2 there, ididnt start getting class sets until the end of the school year. and yes teachers notice them missing but didnt really complain about it, just requested moreand they got more, thats what was soo easy about my hustle, as soon as i take em, they re up on some more. and there were about 20+ classes that had calcs andplus i knew where they stored ALL of them. in the summerschool i took over a 100 at one time. i had studied on it, did extensive watching and learning and imastered what i was doing. i was like james bond in the hallways after school hours. and honestly a couple teachers knew what i was doing but they knew howhard and bad i was living because they knew me personally. i grew up for the most part without a father and my mother has been in prison for the past 3 years.andi aint saying that my parents not being there should condone my actions but hey i wanted money real bad to do and have things i always wanted ie jordans anda slab.

dang swanginon4z what school you went to?

dudes use to steal digital scales from chemistry class when i was in school
roll.gif

i cant help but feel like calculator boy is exaggerating a lil bit..

its believable that you could make a little $$$ stealing calculators... i knew mad people in middle and high school who would steal a couple from the classroomhere and there. but its obvious that you're lying about stealing class sets of calculators every week.. no school system is just going to keep doling outmoney to replace calculators without asking where the calculators went. after 1 class set was stolen, the teacher would have reported it to the administration,who would tighten up on security so they don't keep losing money.

this dude wants to act like he's selling drugs or something.. lol at "i got pulled over with 50 calculators in the trunk"

i wish i could say something but i will keep my mouth closed sir, dont wanna blow my cover. pm sent DOWNTOWN43

It happened at my school. One kid stole about 80 calculators last year and tried to sell them but he got caught and kicked out.

I think it could happen if you went to a big enough school, because now every single student has a calculator so as long as he didn't get caught he coulddo it.

in high school.. too much to say, here's a couple gems

when dave chapelles rick james skit came out i was in 9th grade and being the little rabblerouser i was, i ran up to a car of people after school one day inthe parking lot and was like "I'M RICK JAMES, +$!*$!"

the next day i was sitting in class and the principal and vice principal busted in and took me to the office where i was informed that the car fulla peoplewere national guard officials

another time me and my boy busted in a math class one day and sandwich'd the teacher (this little indian lady) doing that party boy dance.. we had an illlaugh and then 15 minutes later while we were still roaming the halls the school police found us and took us to the office where they told us we were gonna getcharged with sexual harassment. turns out we scared that lil teacher half to death and after we left the class she started cryin and whatnot. we did get offeventually though..

what else..

arrested for assault and battery on halloween 05
arrested for unarmed robbery in 06

i got in way too much trouble as an adolescent.. heck im still on probation now.. but i can honestly say i've changed my ways i'm a much more calmindividual now, back in the day i just liked to shake things up for the f of it

When I was like 16yrs old I was at the beach with some friends who were doing graffiti
someone called the cops they had us all on top of the car looking for the can but let us go when they couldn't find it.
One of the guys had kicked it under the cop car.

Originally Posted by tdrizzle

Hmm

Hacking.

In high school I obtained an admin account to the school's network and was able to access teachers' computers with tests and homework along with access to other students' documents saved to the school's servers.
After going unnoticed for a month or so, my friend and I start to distribute the material to other students.
We lasted about a month before any teacher noticed.

Somehow I managed to just loose computer privileges after having to talking my way out of expulsion.
Son what school was that??

I got suspended for the same @!+% mayne...did yall have laptops...cuz they gave every student laptops at my highschool...ibooks at that
pimp.gif

senior year of high school i almost got arrested for sexual harassment and assault. my boy grabbed this girls butt and she turned around and thought it was me.she kicked me in the nuts and scratched my face all within like 2seconds. so i choke slammed her to get her off of me. next thing i know police are there andim in some room getting interrogated. they questioned a few people and they all said it wasn't me. the girl still was screaming she wanted me arrested tohitting her and i said i wanted to press charges because she hit me first. after that she got quiet and the school apologized to me. since i didnt snitch theytried to suspend me but a teacher faught for me since none of it was my fault adn they didnt wanna hear anythign i had to say.

junior year of high school i was with my older cousin his friends. we broke into a school pool at night and one of the people with us drowned. since ithappened on school property i couldnt go to school for a week while they investigated it. they tried to expell me from the school district and get me fortrespassing along with a bunch of other things. i got off free. i really thought i was going to jail.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

senior year of high school i almost got arrested for sexual harassment and assault. my boy grabbed this girls butt and she turned around and thought it was me. she kicked me in the nuts and scratched my face all within like 2seconds. so i choke slammed her to get her off of me. next thing i know police are there and im in some room getting interrogated. they questioned a few people and they all said it wasn't me. the girl still was screaming she wanted me arrested to hitting her and i said i wanted to press charges because she hit me first. after that she got quiet and the school apologized to me. since i didnt snitch they tried to suspend me but a teacher faught for me since none of it was my fault adn they didnt wanna hear anythign i had to say.

junior year of high school i was with my older cousin his friends. we broke into a school pool at night and one of the people with us drowned. since it happened on school property i couldnt go to school for a week while they investigated it. they tried to expell me from the school district and get me for trespassing along with a bunch of other things. i got off free. i really thought i was going to jail.

eek.gif

I was racing one of my boys in my stepdads S2K. Ended up spinning out and doing a 360 in the middle of the intersection and got SUPER lucky and ended uphitting a car right before I stopped. The only witness I was racing was a bum and the officer didn't even give him a chance to speak before telling him toget lost
laugh.gif
. Besides that I've been pretty clean, seen way too manydudes get caught and busted for stupid stuff.

Back in junior high in queens, I lit my science teachers desk on fire. SMH surprised they gave my a week suspension instead of just throwing my @!+ out.

Never no serious trouble...
A lot of CLOSE CALLS THOUGH...with some serious %%$$.....%%$$ i damn sure won't talk about online...

Back
Top Bottom