What's the most you have/would spend on a pair of Jordans?

$190 on some Concord XI's, the most I'll ever spend, and they were my "grails" lol

Most I spent was $180 on some DS Team Jordan II's. The post I SAY I'll spend is $200 but knowin me I'll probablly stop at $250 like it's a realbig difference
tired.gif

the most i've spent so far was $265 shipped on some ds og white/red 12's. I would spend upwords of 500 though for my grails. if i got filthy rich iwould spend more though

$960
As to how much I'd be willing to spend on any particular shoe? For OG 1's I have no limit and that's the only shoe that I can honestly say that. So if you have any OG 1's sz. 11 let me know.

$197 after tax for the 23 stealths, before that, 185 on two pair of spizikes (black/green and true blues)

Originally Posted by uknowdonti

For OG 1's I have no limit and that's the only shoe that I can honestly say that.

Real Talk

2K for metalic green OG Is his

5K for eminem IVs

2K for titaniums

devil.gif

sz13

I've spent $250 shipped for the All Star xx3s. The most i would spend for a pair of Js would b $300

$170 for these black/red og XIII's I got last month. Most i would spend is $250 for Og XI's or Dmp XI's.

DSC00026_thumb.jpg

DSC00034_thumb_thumb.jpg

225 on my spiz'ikes (white red green) idc what anybody says about them i like them but i would like my size even more

CEMENT SPZIKES 175 TAX, 190 TOTAL. FELT DUMB WHEN I LEFT THE STORE, BUT WAS HAPPY AS HELL WHEN I WORM AT SCHOOL THE NEXT WEEK. BREAKIN NECKS

I havn't bought a pair of J's yet, but I am looking forward to picking up my first pair soon. Either the 4's or 5's.

Most I would spend on a Jordan shoe in general would be 250

Just got some red XXI's for 230 shipped and a while back in 03' i got cool grey XI's for 200 something. If i can afford them and want them badenough ill pay whatever.

How limited are those China XQ 1's? Don't they generally sell for one to two thousand, easy? Nice pics by the way.

Back
Top Bottom