What's the most you've ever spent on one pair of sneakers NT?

bronle

Banned
So I was looking for some Lebron 8 Sprites and Solar Reds (Size 13-13.5-14 btw, hit me up in PM 
pimp.gif
) and I got bored and went to look for some South Beaches and noticed the going rate is like 900 or so for a DS pair, and 500 for a worn...

Who buys this other than celebrities? I'm in high school and not even the hoppiest of trend hoppers has ever spent over maybe 250...

What sane person spends 10 bills on a pair of shoes...period?

What's the most you've ever spent on one pair of sneakers, NT?

Ill let you know when the Yeezy 2s come out, I really don't wanna spend more than 1k for em, will see.

I am usually able to get everything retail or just 10-15 dollars higher... most I've ever paid for a pair of shoes believe it or not is the Lebron 9 Cannon for $220. Such a great shoe I don't even mind.
Pretty dope to realize out of all my pairs I've never paid more than 220+ 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$245 for the cool grey xi's on ebay last year. A grail of mine but I was still disgusted with myself. Never again.

edit...$400 for pradas and $350 for rick owens, but i don't consider them sneakers.

On Nikes I spent $1400 for both Superman brons and thought it was a steal lol.

Spent $3800 on Air Mags then got another pair for $3700

Jordans Thunder and lightning Air Jordan IV @ retail

On high end items I spend $600-1800 on sneakers.

310 +tax for the Infrared Pack, i need that spending thousands on lebrons money tho'

$205 for Dark Knight's. Probably not as much as all the other responses that'll be posted in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom