What's the NASTIEST (non-bodily fluids) smell??

Gotta be the Pizza Hut express that they got in the front of every Target....as soon as you enter the store you get hit by that wave of funk that smells worsethan an old remy ma weave....that $*#% STINKS!

coming in a close second is folks who got that cigarette smell and get wet in the rain....

i work next to a budweiser brewery and early in the morning, its a vile smell, beer def doesnt taste like it smells as it brews. and New Jersey smellsglorious.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Gotta be the Pizza Hut express that they got in the front of every Target....as soon as you enter the store you get hit by that wave of funk that smells worse than an old remy ma weave....that $*#% STINKS!

coming in a close second is folks who got that cigarette smell and get wet in the rain....

laugh.gif
. I'm gonna have to go with.... Levis Jeans, yes Levis Jeans. theysmell very weird kinda like stink feet
laugh.gif
. IDK if it's the denim theirusing or what, but that stuff stinks.

The doors by the parking garage at my apartment complex. It's like a mixture of vomit and a rotten eggs.
smh.gif

I have to walk by that thing every morning to start my day too.

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Prison Food
Ironically enough, the food at actual correctional facilities isn't as disgusting as media, film and television make it out to be. Theproblem is that once you've had and tried everything, your taste buds almost become numb to anything you taste, so as a result your meals no longer becomeanything more than nourishment.

I believe the nastiest (if not most pungent) smell out there is the smell of burnt flesh. I've yet to enter a war zone, but that's something all themilitary people I've ever had the chance of talking to can agree on. I couldn't imagine anything smelling worse than burnt hair, but if there is,it's probably going to be burnt flesh.

it has to be the garbage and compost bin of this sushi place by my job in the summer

Rotting flesh from any animal
sick.gif

Burnt flesh (So i've heard)
Morning breath
Anything bacteria-ridden (pus+acne
sick.gif
, necrotizing infections, feces)
Ogiri (some Nigerian spice)
sick.gif
, my housemate kept this in my pantry and thewhole apartment smells like doo doo.

burnt flesh doesn't necessarily smell bad, but it is so different from anything you've smelt before that it is capable of making you faint.

Originally Posted by Spyda23

Subways stores have this distinct smell. Every single store.
i know exactly what you're talking bout. my friend says it smells good, i hit em with the
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Dead Rats in the attic.. Word to Ninjahoods room

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
You took an L with the prison response and with your lame #!! post your girlfriend thread, now you making another lame joke? CORNY
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom