What's the NASTIEST (non-bodily fluids) smell??

imagine all the nasty smells you have all said, and roll it into 1 thing:

that's what durian smells like.

Rotten eggs
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Chinatown, walkin by them stagnant puddles of fish water in the summer time is hell on earth.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

The smell of the Tobacco factories along I-95 in Richmond

tobacco is not made in factories.
laugh.gif

I think you mean cigarettes?

but I would have to say whey protein if you spill some on the carpet and then it gets wet, it is seriously the worse smell ever then it takes forever to getthe smell out. like if a fish could fart is how bad.
sick.gif

id havve to say the combonation of crackhead breath due to foul teeth, mixed with them blowing out cracksmoke
walk into a crack house and tell me it dosent smell like melted barbie doll armpits

Originally Posted by ST0NEFAYCE

id havve to say the combonation of crackhead breath due to foul teeth, mixed with them blowing out cracksmoke
walk into a crack house and tell me it dosent smell like melted barbie doll armpits

sombody knows a little too much about crack...u talk to crackheads a lot? Lol...sure let's all go to a field trip to the neighborhood crackhouse...is thereone in Beverly hills?

Originally Posted by osubass1

imagine all the nasty smells you have all said, and roll it into 1 thing:

that's what durian smells like.

I can tolerate the smell of durian, and I like to eat it too. Certain people react to the smell differently. Andrew Zimmern, from Bizarre Foods, will eatfreshly coagulated blood from a cow, all different kinds of penises, but he absolutely hates durian. It's the one food that he just absolutely hates.Really weird if you ask me. To answer the original question, since it's technically not a bodily fluid, tonsil stones are about the worst smelling thingsyou will ever encounter.

well if that's the case, then
yea, i speak to crackheads quite often actualy, and crack smoke/ they're breath is the crudest smell you'll ever come across,
living mouth/dying teeth ftl

Back
Top Bottom