What's the nastiest tasting liqour?

2-Karkov%20Vodka.jpg

:barf

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

I took a warm shot of Montezuma tequila which was also disgusting. There were like 8 of us that took the shot and we all had the most disgusted looks on our faces afterwards.
laugh.gif

I think that's what I was talking about. Does it have a yellow label that looks like somebody made it at home on their printer, and have a worm in it?

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

E&J
sick.gif
sick.gif

Bacardi Gold
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

QFT..people are gonna hate to hear me say this but you might as well add everything Bacardi has ever made to that list.

Bacardi rums are
sick.gif
. Rum isn't my thing tho. i'm more of a scotchwhiskey guy.

EnJ is something else but it's appreciated for cost.

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

Tanqueray and Seagrims? I love both of those. People always hate on me cus I drink Takaa. It used to taste so nasty to me but I just kept on drinking it cus its dirt cheap and grew to love it. Ive killed a handle of that to myself. I also used to drink EnJ all the time and now I cant even stand to look at the bottle. That gets my vote.

Tanquarey and Bombay Sapphire are the only Gins I can tolerate. I can drink them straight or on the rocks, it's that good. Some gins out there are
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. Like whoever made this must have no tastebuds.

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

I took a warm shot of Montezuma tequila which was also disgusting. There were like 8 of us that took the shot and we all had the most disgusted looks on our faces afterwards.
laugh.gif
I think that's what I was talking about. Does it have a yellow label that looks like somebody made it at home on their printer, and have a worm in it?
largemontprodshot.jpg

I took the gold kind. Your post earlier reminded me of it and how nasty it was. I love tequila and all, but it has to be chilled. Warm tequila is so hard totake shots with.

Ya'll are posting harsh drinks not nasty drinks. Mix most of these right and ur good. but as far as straight nasty Tequesta. We tried to give it to a drunkdude, I'm talking about stumbling drunk, he took one sip and he said nope not at all.

Originally Posted by NewZ05

any kind of beer IMO
Let me guess, your favorite drinks are Apple Martini's and Strawberry Daiquiri's, grow a pair son.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I dont know about yall, but the last time i had Captain Morgan it was nasty...

i hate the Captain as much as anyone could, but it doesnt compare to that vodka that i posted before

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I dont know about yall, but the last time i had Captain Morgan it was nasty...

i hate the Captain as much as anyone could, but it doesnt compare to that vodka that i posted before
True..All my friends drink Captain and I'm just stting there like, "I gotta drink this crap again?"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom