Whats the next false flag event gonna be?

taking bets now, what yall got?

the new terrorist is a 20-something yr old troubled white loner male and veterans

fear=control

its ramping up just as planned
nthat.gif

cant wait til the gestapo is on every street corner

why wasnt this school shooting reported in the mainstream media? Oh thats right, didnt fit their agenda (21)

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/man-shot-near-martin-luther-king-jr-high-school-in-detroit

Last edited:
School shootings like that one, where there are very few victims, happen year-round and aren't covered on national news most of the time. There's no point in singling that one out.

This is a new sn I had to create when we switched over from yuku.

Try again.

Your response to his post was dumb as hell my dude, you should try again.
You felt really dumb right now which is why you just tried to save some face by saying that. Mind your own business and you won't look like an imbecile next time.
Like I said try again

Last edited:
You felt really dumb right now which is why you just tried to save some face by saying that. Mind your own business and you won't look like an imbecile next time.
Like I said try again
You keep taking L's my man. If he just joined today or this week, your response would have merited agreement. His join date was 2 months after yours and your reply was lame as Hell.

Seriously come to the conspiracy thread...we're trying to cover it all in there as much as possible.

No stone will be left unturned.

Back
Top Bottom