What's the obsession with Hookah nowadays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I put cannabis in a hookah? If so I'm down.
Yupp. 2nd time I've ever smoked, it was out of a hookah, heard static then it was like somebody unplugged the electric cord out of a tv, in my head.

I was fried.
laugh.gif
 Never again.

as for hookah  , I F with Peach.

i cringe everytime i see someone using a hookah pen in public :x

i understand people who use vapes for mary jane but hookahs :x

They're mainly used for people to quit smoking cigarettes.

They cool. I just find it lame when people use it and they never smoked :lol:

They're mainly used for people to quit smoking cigarettes.

They cool. I just find it lame when people use it and they never smoked :lol:

I'm sure they find you lame as well. But anyhow I smoke cigarettes OCCASIONALLY mostly when I drink. I actually can't smoke hookah without drinking, it gives you a better buzz.

Hookah burns "smoother" but it actually gives you more pure tobacco, smoke and ash than regular cigarettes. That's why you're not supposed to do it often, it's literally like chain smoking 40 cigs in one sitting.

Why? :lol:

As far as the buzz goes it really depends on the kind of tobacco/brand.

Brands like Starbuzz, the buzz is real minimal. But others like Al Fakher will hit you like a train.

Last edited:
You guys have something a little mixed up.

The hookah you smoke in cafés and shops, 100% is not real tobacco. It is a herbal mix.

The real tobacco is illegal to serve. Some shops get down but most likely Not.

As far as the buzz goes it really depends on the kind of tobacco/brand.

Brands like Starbuzz, the buzz is real minimal. But others like Al Fakher will hit you like a train.

Yea I'm not on that level where I know all the brands. I actually own  a hookah and I use I rarely use it, mostly cause I'm terrible I setting it up. Rather go to the local hookah spot, but yea some places def give you a better experience than others. I went to this in the cut Ethiopian spot and i was like :wow:

Going to the lounges is coo every once in a while. We have this one spot in LA where you can get boba + hookah at the same time.

And I'm pretty sure lounges use real tobacco ..

Last edited:
Only time I ever used a hookah was at a high school graduation party when I was 18 and it had tree in it. 

I don't smoke anymore, but I can't see the point in just puffing on useless fumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom