What's The Pettiest $%$% You've ever gotten in trouble/yelled at for?

When I was like 11, I decided to get a fade with a 2 on top and a 1 on the sides, and when I got home my dad nearly whopped my ***, talking about my hair wastoo short

and I looked like a cholo
indifferent.gif

one thing i would never forget is the day before thanksgiving in '07 my mom yelled at me for actually going to school

when i was like 12 i got my @#$ beat by my mom because MY SISTER didnt take a shower

my grandma had alot of plants in her yard and one day a stray cat came and knocked over a pot of plants and gave me my brother and cousins a beating

when i was in high school my mom woke me up at 3 in the morning on a school night just to clean the kitchen

EDIT*- WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT ONE GUY ON NT THAT GOT YELLED AT BY HIS DAD ABOUT ORDERING A PIZZA AND TIPPING THE DRIVER THEN IF I COULD REMEMBER HIS DAD KNOCKEDTHE PIZZA ON THE FLOOR AND TRIED TO MAKE DUDE EAT IT*

Didn't happen to me, but one of my friends said when he was little he had a 95 South cassette (Whoot There It Is) and kept rewinding the tape to hear"Excuse me sonny, do you know where I can find some booty?" The stuff inside the tape unraveled, so his mom whoop his #*%# to Cap D Comin
roll.gif

During the summer a few years ago my parents were cool about me staying out late and just enjoying my summer.... some where along the line, they decided Ishould be going to bed early and stuff to get ready for the school year coming up. Well one night I came home at 3 in the morning and my dad was creepy as %+%%just sitting on the staircase waiting for me to come home. He flipped the @*+! out saying how it was my fault that he couldn't sleep and how he had workthe next day. I have no idea how it was my fault he couldn't sleep, I know he doesn't care that much. He just yelled at me for some dumb %+%%.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Derek916

Originally Posted by kix4kix

if my pants sagged 1 millimeter my dad would give me the business.
Saying Dang, or Darn.
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
2l96zqd.jpg
sick.gif
laugh.gif
That vid was disturbing.
Originally Posted by racerx

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by drock2010

Eating my sisters pupusa on accident
smh.gif

forgetting to get my dad toilet paper
laugh.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by Derek916

Originally Posted by kix4kix

if my pants sagged 1 millimeter my dad would give me the business.
Saying Dang, or Darn.
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
f8215e74ee8306ce55ff7b7be8e72eedb0069ca.gif

In middle school, I would always get lines, but the two most memorable were:

- I will not incite riots in class.
- I will not pretend it's my birthday.

Teacher had NO sense of humor.
smh.gif

Yelled at for wearing a fleece in school during a snowy day in the winter and the school didnt turn on the heaters..
Yelled at by the principal, 2 teachers and my mom untill I told her the story.. Almost got suspended till my mom came and picked me up...Not officiallysuspended lol
I got beat for getting my clothe wet. I went to the pool with jeans and shoes and socks on and stuff and aint have no towel, I was pretty dry but my clothe gota little wet..
Got home, I hopped in the shower and as soon as I step out, my mom start beating me with a spatula. I was semi wet too cause you know, you never fully dryafter a shower so it hurt even more

I got spanked for kicking my little sister in the head unintentionally while doing a cartwheel. That *%!%$%% lied and said I just kicked her on purpose.
frown.gif

During a baseball practice (8 years old), I told my team mate that my mom thought he was clumsy. So he goes up to my mom after its over and asked if she saidthat, and she lied to him and said she didn't say that.

I got home, got sent out to the front yard for two hours until dinner came, and my dad arrived on the driveway, and started laughing when he saw me
smh.gif
. He goes inside, comes back out five minutes later, and yells at me to come backinside.

I don't know why, but he started telling me that my drawings I gave him for birthdays or father's day were stupid, and that they were worthless. Healso said that he could just kick me to the curb too, and made me stand straight up and face the front door for thirty minutes, or some long time.

My mom also used to lock me and my sisters up in the garage if we didn't practice our instruments. She also used to make us cry during practicing if weweren't doing it right.

It's ridiculous how different they are now. They are not like that anymore, I don't know if it's because of those child abuse reports that came upon the news or if they are lenient to us being older, but my mom still pulls stupid punishments on me now and then.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kiid23

you guys do know pupusa is a food right?
Nah dude... It's slang for something else. AKA Salvadorean for a word that starts with V and ends with A and it's not Virginia.

I remember in second grade I got a pink slip(not even detention) for talking too much in class, at that time my cousins were living with my family and one ofthem was in the same class as me. She ended up snitching on me and when my dad got home I got one of the biggest $#! whippings of my life.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom