What's the Rule of Thumb when it comes to Texting after....

Dude if I make out with a chick, and she all wit that, aint nothing wrong wit texting her before u go to sleep with "hey ma I had a nice night wit u, seeu soon". If u makin out already u must have put some work in already. Every girl is diff, u gotta feel them out. I know she would def be happy wit that, udon't want them thinking that you thought she was wack. U just basically gotta find out what type of girl she is and take it from there. Woman are womanand shones are shones.

i would wait 2 or 3 days to call her.. see if she's really feeling you and what not... then you can txt her whenever

IMO txting is too high school if you're trying to get at a woman

How funny. I'm in the same situation as you right now. I was thinking about this today too.

The thing is I slept with her and said bye in the morning
laugh.gif
so technically, I talked to her the next day. I'll probably hit her up whenever I feel likeit (but I won't wait too long because I am interested). Just don't be a hard +%+ and don't hit her up for too long cause she'll think youdon't like her or that your a %%!+.

Rule of thumb: There are no rules

BUT

Tip: Dont wait for her to call you. You're supposed to be the dominant one that calls the shots.

bruce negro wrote:
Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Take my advice fam

3-6 days

anything less you are needy and she will think you are a lame

anything more you are an *$!@$%@

you got her so let her hang and build up the anticipation waiting/thinking about you

give her some time to get excited to hear from you

QFT

The biggest thing is to make her anxious, so that once she DOES hear from you it's hella special and exciting to her

exactly

also bro call dont text

texting is lame calling is more personal
Cut your losses early. Call and be specific about a date and if she's busy but doesn't suggest another day. Leave it be for now.

3-6 is good. I'd say closer to 6 too because everyone does 3 days. Start it off right and don't be predictable.

If you're a boss you can call whenever you choose and yes, that can be the next day--- it's all about the execution. Be smooth ftw.

Originally Posted by DjMystery2003

When ever you feel like texting her... If shes interested in you shes going to reply.

this or

Take my advice fam

3-6 days

you got her so let her hang and build up the anticipation waiting/thinking about you

i know its similar to my last post but i always come in late and my answer has already been stated.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sneaktrix

Dude if I make out with a chick, and she all wit that, aint nothing wrong wit texting her before u go to sleep with "hey ma I had a nice night wit u, see u soon". If u makin out already u must have put some work in already. Every girl is diff, u gotta feel them out. I know she would def be happy wit that, u don't want them thinking that you thought she was wack. U just basically gotta find out what type of girl she is and take it from there. Woman are woman and shones are shones.
+1

Listen to this man .

Take my advice fam

3-6 days

i disagree, technology has changed the rules. no nee to wait.

Back
Top Bottom