Whats The Scariest/Most Shocking Thing You Have Ever Witnessed??

i was in san francisco for a basketball tournament 3 years ago and i was staying at the hilton. team went out for some food and were getting back to the hotel at around 1145 and we see cops drivin passed us with their sirens a block before we got to the hotel. we reach the front of the hotel and theres a dead body laying down in front of us. the guy got shot in the head less then 5 minutes before we got there and i saw pieces of his brain scattered on the floor. i nearly threw up. pretty scary experience

i was in san francisco for a basketball tournament 3 years ago and i was staying at the hilton. team went out for some food and were getting back to the hotel at around 1145 and we see cops drivin passed us with their sirens a block before we got to the hotel. we reach the front of the hotel and theres a dead body laying down in front of us. the guy got shot in the head less then 5 minutes before we got there and i saw pieces of his brain scattered on the floor. i nearly threw up. pretty scary experience

Yo some of these stories are crazy
eek.gif

Playing ball in my old neighborhood at age 11-12. One of the older guys playing with us sees a red Mustang he recognizes. Immediately stops playing, pulls out a gun and starts running after the Mustang for like a minute. The car obviously zooms out of there but this dude still has the gun on him and is just walking up and down this neighborhood street. He pulls out his phone, calls someone, and goes back to his place which was close to the park (Park was centered around the townhouse complex). 5 minutes later, an Explorer pulls up in front. All we see is him leaving his place with a shotgun, bat, and probably the gun he had on him, all the while talking a whole bunch of mess. We are just sitting there stunned. The crazy thing was all of our bikes were locked up together so some people went scrambling to get out of there but some of us just stayed, like myself, so it was a panicky situation. I have no idea what happened after. Dude was playing casual pick-up/21 with a gun on him
smh.gif
Nobody was older than 15 too except this guy who was probably 19-20.

Yo some of these stories are crazy
eek.gif

Playing ball in my old neighborhood at age 11-12. One of the older guys playing with us sees a red Mustang he recognizes. Immediately stops playing, pulls out a gun and starts running after the Mustang for like a minute. The car obviously zooms out of there but this dude still has the gun on him and is just walking up and down this neighborhood street. He pulls out his phone, calls someone, and goes back to his place which was close to the park (Park was centered around the townhouse complex). 5 minutes later, an Explorer pulls up in front. All we see is him leaving his place with a shotgun, bat, and probably the gun he had on him, all the while talking a whole bunch of mess. We are just sitting there stunned. The crazy thing was all of our bikes were locked up together so some people went scrambling to get out of there but some of us just stayed, like myself, so it was a panicky situation. I have no idea what happened after. Dude was playing casual pick-up/21 with a gun on him
smh.gif
Nobody was older than 15 too except this guy who was probably 19-20.

i remember a couple years ago, i was on my way home and this red van was in front of me. he kept switching lanes and was driving really fast, so i kept my distance. he tried to swtich to his left lane but didnt see a car in his blindside so he swerved into the right and ran up on the curb and smashed this lady and her son. i saw the lady fly atleast 5 feet in the air and fall like a sack of potatoes. i drove up and saw her laying of the floor in a pool of her own blood. i remember seeing her skull cause the collision ripped her head wide open. she was pronounced dead on the spot while her 2 year old son was on life support for 3 days. the son later on died. the saddest part was, this lady was on her way to the park to fly a kite with her son. cops also found out that the driver had a case of hit and run and also multiple drinking and driving charges. he was drunk at the scene of the crime. it sucks cause i pass by this street every single day. sometimes it reminds me of what happened. makes me sad as hell.

i remember a couple years ago, i was on my way home and this red van was in front of me. he kept switching lanes and was driving really fast, so i kept my distance. he tried to swtich to his left lane but didnt see a car in his blindside so he swerved into the right and ran up on the curb and smashed this lady and her son. i saw the lady fly atleast 5 feet in the air and fall like a sack of potatoes. i drove up and saw her laying of the floor in a pool of her own blood. i remember seeing her skull cause the collision ripped her head wide open. she was pronounced dead on the spot while her 2 year old son was on life support for 3 days. the son later on died. the saddest part was, this lady was on her way to the park to fly a kite with her son. cops also found out that the driver had a case of hit and run and also multiple drinking and driving charges. he was drunk at the scene of the crime. it sucks cause i pass by this street every single day. sometimes it reminds me of what happened. makes me sad as hell.

When I was 4, my babysitter & her bf got into a brawl with 4 other chicks from their high school. We were at the pool & I remember one of the girls coming up to me, hugging me & asking why I was crying, which ultimately started the fight. All I remember was seeing my babysitter's bf grab one of the girls by her chonga ponytail & repeatedly slam her head against the wall while my babysitter trying to drown the other girl/fighting off the others. They got us & ran out of there, quick fast. Before we went home, they bribed us with happy meals from McDonalds so we wouldn't tell our parents.

I saw this guy die from a motorcycle accident last year, right in front of me. He wasn't wearing a helmet so he died, instantly.

When I was 4, my babysitter & her bf got into a brawl with 4 other chicks from their high school. We were at the pool & I remember one of the girls coming up to me, hugging me & asking why I was crying, which ultimately started the fight. All I remember was seeing my babysitter's bf grab one of the girls by her chonga ponytail & repeatedly slam her head against the wall while my babysitter trying to drown the other girl/fighting off the others. They got us & ran out of there, quick fast. Before we went home, they bribed us with happy meals from McDonalds so we wouldn't tell our parents.

I saw this guy die from a motorcycle accident last year, right in front of me. He wasn't wearing a helmet so he died, instantly.

well the earliest one but not the worst was when i was 4.
WARNING THIS STORY IS LONG:
So i was only 15 days past being 4 and my mom decided to wake me up hella early on halloween to have a late celebration with just us. so i'm juiced for a full day of mother son bonding (she had just gotten married a couple months before so her career and marriage took up all of her time) at the planetarium and sfc zoo so we wake up around 6 to get ready and drop my brother off at school by 730. Around 645 i'm ready and my mom goes to start getting ready, acouple seconds later i hear yelling and cursing so my mom storms out of the room saying fu(k you and this is enough. she snatches up me and my brother and puts us in the car so we drop my brother off and i'm asking what time we're gonna go to the zoo and she says right after she goes back to the house to grab something we'll go to ihop and then begin the day. So we get back to the house and as soon as we walk in dude is standing there with a bottle in hand slurring and leaning into her ( he's 6'3 roughly 220 my moms is 5'7 140) saying he's sorry and it won't happen again so she tells me to go to my room and start playing with my toys to which i oblige but i begin patiently rushing ( asking what time it is and everything else kids do to nag their parents into hurrying up) so i pass out from it being so early and i wake to a crashing sound and screaming, my room was across from theirs so i get up to go see what's going on and right when i ball my fist to knock on the door the door cracks straight down the middle and i could have swore thunder struck so i step back and i hear thunder again but this time the door splits open and my mom comes falling through the hole in the door bloody from head to stomach so i back up and immediately grab the nearest hard object to me (a duck on wheels with a string) and run to pick my mom up but she doesn't budge. As i attempt a second time dude breaks the rest of the door down walks through whats now just a slanted panel with debris dangling and tells me go back to sleep and that this was all a dream but i don't listen so he picks me up (all 2'10 50 pounds of me) and tosses me down the hall and snatches her by the hair back into the room and i hear "there's no going back now" float down the hall way so i kick into overdrive and rush down the hall and cut the corner into her room and i see him on top of my mom shaking her by the neck so i use every muscle i didn't have and launch the toy at him hitting him in the back and apparently it was hard enough for him to turn his attention my way and as soon as my mom saw that window of distraction she punched him in the throat and made a dash for me (she was leg in high school for her track team) so we make it down the hall and not even 5 feet from the door he tackles both of us into the wall so i play hurt but my mom's only thought is getting me out so she pops back up and i see something come from his side and she bounces off the wall again then he comes from the other side a hook of equal quickness as she's falling and her head swings back again. i don't remember much after that but i remember waking up in the car and we're down the street from my brother's school and the interior of the car which was white leather before is now burgundy brownish and glossy, so we zoom past the school and end up at the police station which was right up the street and when my mom tells them what happened they say they'll have someone meet us back at the house cause it's lunch right now. We walk outside and dude is waiting in the parking lot with a gasoline tank crying, so my mom walks back inside and ask him something that made him walk outside with her but when we get back outside dude is gone, we go to pick up my brother and the lady says that his father picked him up acouple minutes ago (my father was in the feds for a string a bank heist so it could only be one person) so my mom rushes back to the house and as we near the corner that goes down our block we hear screams and smell smoke. So my mom cuts the corner at about 30mph and slams on the brakes screaming, i look up and the house is a big ball off orange coated with black smoke. So my mom runs up the stairs to the door but before she gets to the second step my neighbor snatches her and tells her that nobody's inside and she collapses, right then one of my uncles comes around the corner hauling +!#, sees my mom on the floor in my neighbors arms and doesn't even stop the car before he hops out and catches dude with a right hook sending him into a slow slump. he manages to make my mother speak cause she had went into a silent sob the kind kids get when they're really about to ball out tears, her only words were " MY BABY!!!!" and with that came a blood curtling cry not even suitable for the most brutal horror film. So my uncle tells her that he's alright and that he had picked him up and dropped him off with my grandma acouple blocks away because he came over to the house to stop by and deliver me a late birthday present but we weren't there and dude was covered in blood and acting funny so he went to get my brother then came to find us..................long story short they found dude and he went to jail for 10 years and the cops who didn't help my mom were reprimanded also my uncle was charged with assault but the neighbor ended up dropping the charges.

well the earliest one but not the worst was when i was 4.
WARNING THIS STORY IS LONG:
So i was only 15 days past being 4 and my mom decided to wake me up hella early on halloween to have a late celebration with just us. so i'm juiced for a full day of mother son bonding (she had just gotten married a couple months before so her career and marriage took up all of her time) at the planetarium and sfc zoo so we wake up around 6 to get ready and drop my brother off at school by 730. Around 645 i'm ready and my mom goes to start getting ready, acouple seconds later i hear yelling and cursing so my mom storms out of the room saying fu(k you and this is enough. she snatches up me and my brother and puts us in the car so we drop my brother off and i'm asking what time we're gonna go to the zoo and she says right after she goes back to the house to grab something we'll go to ihop and then begin the day. So we get back to the house and as soon as we walk in dude is standing there with a bottle in hand slurring and leaning into her ( he's 6'3 roughly 220 my moms is 5'7 140) saying he's sorry and it won't happen again so she tells me to go to my room and start playing with my toys to which i oblige but i begin patiently rushing ( asking what time it is and everything else kids do to nag their parents into hurrying up) so i pass out from it being so early and i wake to a crashing sound and screaming, my room was across from theirs so i get up to go see what's going on and right when i ball my fist to knock on the door the door cracks straight down the middle and i could have swore thunder struck so i step back and i hear thunder again but this time the door splits open and my mom comes falling through the hole in the door bloody from head to stomach so i back up and immediately grab the nearest hard object to me (a duck on wheels with a string) and run to pick my mom up but she doesn't budge. As i attempt a second time dude breaks the rest of the door down walks through whats now just a slanted panel with debris dangling and tells me go back to sleep and that this was all a dream but i don't listen so he picks me up (all 2'10 50 pounds of me) and tosses me down the hall and snatches her by the hair back into the room and i hear "there's no going back now" float down the hall way so i kick into overdrive and rush down the hall and cut the corner into her room and i see him on top of my mom shaking her by the neck so i use every muscle i didn't have and launch the toy at him hitting him in the back and apparently it was hard enough for him to turn his attention my way and as soon as my mom saw that window of distraction she punched him in the throat and made a dash for me (she was leg in high school for her track team) so we make it down the hall and not even 5 feet from the door he tackles both of us into the wall so i play hurt but my mom's only thought is getting me out so she pops back up and i see something come from his side and she bounces off the wall again then he comes from the other side a hook of equal quickness as she's falling and her head swings back again. i don't remember much after that but i remember waking up in the car and we're down the street from my brother's school and the interior of the car which was white leather before is now burgundy brownish and glossy, so we zoom past the school and end up at the police station which was right up the street and when my mom tells them what happened they say they'll have someone meet us back at the house cause it's lunch right now. We walk outside and dude is waiting in the parking lot with a gasoline tank crying, so my mom walks back inside and ask him something that made him walk outside with her but when we get back outside dude is gone, we go to pick up my brother and the lady says that his father picked him up acouple minutes ago (my father was in the feds for a string a bank heist so it could only be one person) so my mom rushes back to the house and as we near the corner that goes down our block we hear screams and smell smoke. So my mom cuts the corner at about 30mph and slams on the brakes screaming, i look up and the house is a big ball off orange coated with black smoke. So my mom runs up the stairs to the door but before she gets to the second step my neighbor snatches her and tells her that nobody's inside and she collapses, right then one of my uncles comes around the corner hauling +!#, sees my mom on the floor in my neighbors arms and doesn't even stop the car before he hops out and catches dude with a right hook sending him into a slow slump. he manages to make my mother speak cause she had went into a silent sob the kind kids get when they're really about to ball out tears, her only words were " MY BABY!!!!" and with that came a blood curtling cry not even suitable for the most brutal horror film. So my uncle tells her that he's alright and that he had picked him up and dropped him off with my grandma acouple blocks away because he came over to the house to stop by and deliver me a late birthday present but we weren't there and dude was covered in blood and acting funny so he went to get my brother then came to find us..................long story short they found dude and he went to jail for 10 years and the cops who didn't help my mom were reprimanded also my uncle was charged with assault but the neighbor ended up dropping the charges.

Back
Top Bottom